PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 03:52:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Morning gang
wonders if Tara and Homer wanna play in my drive way still??
Sunday/Monday sounds good
LOL
Expecting 40+ cm's (15+inches)of the white annoying stuff
I'm still getting over the last foot
Well whoever complain'd last year here in my area about having
a green Christmas sure got there wish this year.
*shrugs*
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Monkey

O+O O+O O+O

Quote from: bams68 on December 14, 2007, 08:28:38 AM
Geez  :ooo

bams68

Quote from: Monkey on December 14, 2007, 08:30:36 AM
O+O O+O O+O

Geez  :ooo

U wanna come play in my driveway too?? LOL I got lots of sleds an enuff snow for a good ol' snowball fight

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

WOW...That's going to be alot of snow Bams. Monkey got 9.5 inches yesterday. We're supposed to be getting snow flurries.  :))) If you try to go buy a loaf of bread around here this evening you will be out of luck. Everyone and their mother flock to the grocery store if they predict one might even drop around here. :)))

swamp

Morning gang
wonders if Tara and Homer wanna play in my drive way still??
Sunday/Monday sounds good
LOL
I'm still getting over the last foot
Well whoever complain'd last year here in my area about having
a green Christmas sure got there wish this year.
*shrugs*
Ur Deer Friend
bams
:o  wonna come and play in my driveway bams  all i got is 80 degree white sand  and a few sand fleas   :{ :))) civilwar.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 13, 2007, 03:11:59 AM
HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 13th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Twelve more days until Christmas and eleven shopping days left.(Unless you shop at Walgreens)  winter20.gif

ROFL!!!!  I hadn't been reading the countdown days....  you're a hoot and a half Tara!   (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 13, 2007, 01:12:22 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on December 13, 2007, 05:37:50 AM
Goooood Moooorrrrrning all you wonderful people!!!  My daughter's biopsy came back clean and all's right with the world!

Have a great day!

I didn't even this until now ...That's wonderful news Brave.  :^*

Thank you everyone  (don't know how to combine quotes, sorry! )  It was 1 year ago that I had a biopsy done on a mole that this same daughter pointed out to me.  Turned out it was Invasive Malignant Melanoma.  I had a very large chunk taken out of my back ( size of a big grape, but when it's coming outta your flesh, that's huge!! )  and they got it all.  It was because she had seen mine and knew the danger that I had faced that prompted her to get right in and have hers taken care of.  She had a biopsy done and the doctor wouldn't allow his nurse to give her the results.  He wanted to speak directly to her, so we assumed the worse because the biopsy I had done a year ago by the same doctor as my daughter insisted I come in for results, which were not good.  Anyway, turned out he wanted to speak to her directly because the biopsy showed that the cells were not cancer but had started to change into something but they don't know for sure what and he wanted to stress to her the importance of checking any freckle or mole she might have.  So, we are truly blessed that she is ok.  Probably more than you care to hear!  lol  Anyway....  Be sure to have all those things check ASAP.  It's a very deadly form of cancer and nothing to mess around with.

bams68

Yeah sure is gonna be alot Tara. Thing is I don't mind shoveling, shovel'd snow all my life helping my dad. Jus this year being a single mom having a 3 year old around doesn't make it easy as I usually like to clean it all out before any freezing rain hits or sumthing as that makes it very hard to clean and it's great also to clean it all before any cars pack it down hard. Ah well jus sumthing I have to live with. Last snow storm wasn't so bad as it was warm weather after and my lil one play'd with his trucks in the snow, so I'm hoping this is a repeat n no nasty cold after or rain.
I indeed would luv to play in ur driveway Mr Swamp...It's been snowing here all day and I jus got back from shopping and wow talk about a nasty drive there an back....could hardly see a thing. Got sum canned goods and candles for jus incase. Any nice sandy beach sounds good rite now LOL jus bring on the mixed drinks plz LOL
I am glad to hear also Brave Lady that ur daughter is doing fine, can be pretty hard to deal with Im sure. Take care of urselves.

anywho off to clean out 1000's of emails *shrugs*

Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 15th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Ten more days until Christmas and nine shopping days left.(Unless you shop at Walgreens)  winter20.gif

kandykitty20012

HI all....just wanted to pop in and say HELLO :;

Mr. Rasputia

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 15, 2007, 05:01:49 PM
Cops has their  xmas5.gif special on tonight. :)))

Yikes! Close your eyes. I don't want you watching that trashy stuff. :)))

Mr. Rasputia

swamp

Tara

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 16th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Nine more days until Christmas and eight shopping days left.(Unless you shop at Walgreens)  winter20.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview