This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I have to double post?  Yanno I hate that... :)))

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 17th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Eight more days until Christmas and seven shopping days left.(Unless you shop at Walgreens)  winter20.gif

swamp

civilwar.gif :/\ civilwar.gif  gm  pogo cheats  ppl  hagd   :-{ :##

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Mr. Rasputia

TmT

Tara

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 18th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Seven more days until Christmas and six shopping days left.(Unless you shop at Walgreens)  winter20.gif

Holy crap...Christmas is a week away. I better get make my list of stuff I need from the grocery store.

3- Banquet Turkey TV Dinners

1- Box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese

Think that will feed all 3 of us?  :)))

I am so kidding...I'm not even cooking!  :^*

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mr. Rasputia

swamp

gator8_24

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 15, 2007, 06:21:52 PM
Quote from: Homer Claus on December 15, 2007, 05:01:49 PM
Cops has their  xmas5.gif special on tonight. :)))

Yikes! Close your eyes. I don't want you watching that trashy stuff. :)))

LOL I watched it in my hotel room (Orlando) and the best part was the guy who picked up the gal who was a guy with a big adams apple! :)) :))

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on December 18, 2007, 07:29:47 AM

LOL I watched it in my hotel room (Orlando) and the best part was the guy who picked up the gal who was a guy with a big adams apple! :)) :))
:ooo :o  did he have a bra on his head  :)) :)) :)) :)))

gator8_24

Good Morning Ya'll !! Winter  is/has arrived in North FL. For us it was cold over the weekend and last night.  We were to get freezing temps last night but didn't get below 32.  Wonder if Swamp got a bit of the chilly wind on Saturday?  I was sitting outside at Epcot listening to a "Wonderful" music program and the wind was strong and cold. carolers.gif winter31.gif winter31.gif winter20.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on December 18, 2007, 07:35:19 AM
Good Morning Ya'll !! Winter  is/has arrived in North FL. For us it was cold over the weekend and last night.  We were to get freezing temps last night but didn't get below 32.  Wonder if Swamp got a bit of the chilly wind on Saturday?  I was sitting outside at Epcot listening to a "Wonderful" music program and the wind was strong and cold. carolers.gif winter31.gif winter31.gif winter20.gif
its cold as  winter20.gif here  the wife had to  put a coat on  my winnie dog this am to get her to go out  :)))

gator8_24

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 18, 2007, 07:38:32 AM
its cold as  winter20.gif here  the wife had to  put a coat on  my winnie dog this am to get her to go out  :)))
:)) :)) Sure a good thing you said 'dog' or else we would think of something else! :)) bbq29.gif bbq29.gif bbq29.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 18, 2007, 07:34:51 AM
Quote from: gator8 on December 18, 2007, 07:29:47 AM

:ooo :o  did he have a bra on his head  :)) :)) :)) :)))

No LOL , but her voice kept getting deeper!

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on December 18, 2007, 07:41:46 AM
:)) :)) Sure a good thing you said 'dog' or else we would think of something else! :)) bbq29.gif bbq29.gif bbq29.gif
pillowfight.gif :{:

swamp

homer   :>> i think that was gator that got caught caring a  civilwar.gif into disney last week   :)))

gator8_24

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 18, 2007, 07:51:56 AM
  homer   :>> i think that was gator that got caught caring a  civilwar.gif into disney last week   :)))

LOL you caught me, I'm prisoner.gif as I type this message! :))

Tara

its cold as  winter20.gif here  the wife had to  put a coat on  my winnie dog :)))

:-\ :-\ :-\

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview