PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 06:54:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I only have to make a few things since I cooked at Thanksgiving.....but...

Ms. Smiths pies are only $2.50 each. One can of pie filling costs that much. 

Speaking of prices...I almost died when I had to pay over 2 bucks at Wal-Mart for a friggen dozen of eggs.  :=

Homer

Quote from: Tara on December 24, 2007, 05:41:39 PM

Speaking of prices...I almost died when I had to pay over 2 bucks at Wal-Mart for a friggen dozen of eggs.  :=

Maybe you should have went to Walgreen's :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 24, 2007, 05:42:59 PM

Maybe you should have went to Walgreen's :)) :)) :))

LOL They will be 4.00 a dozen there. Our Walgreens is open all day tomorrow. I bet it will be packed..lol

swamp

$2.89 a 18 pack at sams club   O0

Stinkerbell

I'm tellin ya, you need to check out The Grocery Game.  We get a dozen eggs for .79 cents, once even paid .10 cents.  I wrote a very long post on it once when I first joined I think.

Tara

I remember you posting that.   I just can't believe eggs went up so much like they did. 

Yep Swampboy...the 18 pk was 2.98 here.

Stinkerbell

The prices of most things are outrageous.  It's getting very expensive to live.  We used to laugh and say that someday they will charge for air, and sure enough, I read an article that soon you'll be able to buy purified air and have it pumped into your home.

Tara

If this world is still here in about 50 years...I can only imagine the changes.  I've seen alot of changes but nothing compared to my parents. They didn't have TV back then, so for them it's been alot of changes. Technology is amazing.

swamp

:/// !@#$ :///  i wished the wife would go to bed so i can go and get her present over here  !@#$ :/// >:(( :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 24, 2007, 06:56:46 PM
:/// !@#$ :///  i wished the wife would go to bed so i can go and get her present over here  !@#$ :/// >:(( :)) :))
lol... you want me to call her and distract her on the phone...  I think can think of 2 hours of something about you to tell her...lmao

swamp

Quote from: TmT on December 24, 2007, 08:20:46 PM
lol... you want me to call her and distract her on the phone...  I think can think of 2 hours of something about you to tell her...lmao
(O+O) :{: :)))

TmT

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 24, 2007, 08:26:56 PM
lmfaoz... see, thats one thing I can tell her... uh... like your initials S&Ms mean something not-so-pg 13... lmfaoz

swamp

Quote from: TmT on December 24, 2007, 08:30:51 PM
Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 24, 2007, 08:26:56 PM
lmfaoz... see, thats one thing I can tell her... uh... like your initials S&Ms mean something not-so-pg 13... lmfaoz
:!$ :pp

bams68

Morning all
bams peeking in while waiting for lil one to wake up an open prezzies
anyone make coffee yet?? LOL
Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Good Morning Peeps and Merry Christmas!  :<< :<< :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Tara

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Merry Christmas     winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

No more friggen days until Christmas and no shopping days left.(Unless you shop at Walgreens)  winter20.gif

Oh crap...Kids just woke up...Everyone have a good day!

bams68

Thankies for the offer *smiles*
Jus finish'd piling about 50 trees worth of wrapping paper into the garbage. Here was my lil guys fav prezzie

an oh what a mess

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Lady Golden Eagle

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

dance11.gif  Xmas Tree  deer1.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview