PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 07:19:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Stinkerbell

Mr. Rasputia

marymary770

marymary770

What is that? Where do you get those different emoticons from?? :>>

Homer

Quote from: mjmusiclover on January 17, 2008, 12:49:46 PM
What is that? Where do you get those different emoticons from?? :>>

She steals them from me when I use them. I buy these smilies for the forum from www.getsmile.com

You can either snag them as I post them like Tara or purchase them from that website. If you want all the smilies from that site you'll probably spend around $150. That's about what I've spent so far.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 17, 2008, 01:57:16 PM
She steals them from me when I use them. I buy these smilies for the forum from www.getsmile.com

You can either snag them as I post them like Tara or purchase them from that website. If you want all the smilies from that site you'll probably spend around $150. That's about what I've spent so far.

Steals them? >:D   What happened to what's yours is mine?  pillowfight.gif    I don't steal anything from him, trust me, I've had to pay for them in one way or another.  He should of said " I give them to Tara because she's so special and I can't live without her and I love her more than ESPN, beer, and video games" 

Whispers...I swear one day I will get him trained.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 17, 2008, 02:18:55 PM

Steals them? >:D   What happened to what's yours is mine?  pillowfight.gif    I don't steal anything from him, trust me, I've had to pay for them in one way or another.  He should of said " I give them to Tara because she's so special and I can't live without her and I love her more than ESPN, beer, and video games" 

Your just a   :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 17, 2008, 02:22:25 PM

And you just bought a ticket back to the doghouse.  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 17, 2008, 02:26:10 PM

:o0 :)))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 17, 2008, 02:33:02 PM
Quote from: Tara on January 17, 2008, 02:26:10 PM

:o0 :)))

Tara

Homer

swamp

vasunlover

Mr. Rasputia

Stinkerbell

marymary770

Tara

Quote from: "Slim" on January 18, 2008, 06:39:47 AM
!@! !@! !@!

Do you have me blocked on your PM's?  >:D >:D >:D  I just tried to PM you and got some kind of weird message that I've never seen before. >:D

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview