PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 05:12:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Good Morning Peeps!  :<< :<< :<<

I was watching The Soup last night and Tara has a new cooking show called "The Dutch Oven"  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 26, 2008, 06:46:35 AM

I was watching The Soup last night and Tara has a new cooking show called "The Dutch Oven"  :)))

LMAO you ass.  It was good last night wasn't it? Did you laugh when he made fun of the new Moment of Truth TV show?  Chelsea Handler did a funny skit on it too. She said " So how long do we have to wait when they get the $500,000 question? I will have time to go flat iron my hair, go fix a bagel, change my mind about my hair, take a dump, and be back in time for the answer that they already know"  Everyone is slamming all the long pauses in the game. Maybe they will speed it up.

LOL..Edited to add...VH1 is slamming the show on "Best Week Ever" right now.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 26, 2008, 08:03:59 AM

LMAO you ass.  It was good last night wasn't it? Did you laugh when he made fun of the new Moment of Truth TV show?  Chelsea Handler did a funny skit on it too. She said " So how long do we have to wait when they get the $500,000 question? I will have time to go flat iron my hair, go fix a bagel, change my mind about my hair, take a dump, and be back in time for the answer that they already know"  Everyone is slamming all the long pauses in the game. Maybe they will speed it up.

It was ok but I have no clue why that woman was banging pans together at the end of the show.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 26, 2008, 08:11:55 AM
Quote from: Tara on January 26, 2008, 08:03:59 AM

It was ok but I have no clue why that woman was banging pans together at the end of the show.

That was the clip of the week...That's some chick on a reality show pulling a "Dick off of BB."  :)))  She was mad because someone took the wee-wee off her clay figurine of a character she made.

Tara

Homer

gator8_24

Good Morning!  Hey race fans, the rolex 24 from Daytona is on speed channel right now. I think it ends around noon. It was on last night from noon to 10PM. :?: :?: Oh oh, they are nowtalking to Jimmie J who is racing LOL

xxunluv3dlizxx

I'm soooo mad my uncle met Dr McDreamy at the race in Daytona the other day...he's always meeting people..not fairrrrrrrr  girls18.gif

kandykitty20012

HI ALL..... love41.gif...its been awhile.......my hubby has been real sick again and went through several more surgeries.His open heart surgery in july occured complications and he recently had to have a pacemaker/difibulater put in and also had surgery on his neck on friday due to the open heart surgery which caused compressed nerves in his neck.He seems to be in good spirits considering everything that he has gone through...its even harder knowing that he is only 54 years old and what he has been through......so hopefully all his surgeries are done and he will be recovering slowly but surely and my  :o0 will be able to be on more.I just wanted to let you all i miss you all  pillowfight.gif (O+O) :{: :.@ :%# (lol) and will be back hopefully soon.... (OO) and :-*~~~~KITTY~~~~

Mr. Rasputia

swamp

:/\ afternoon all just got back from gasparilla we spent 2 days up there. what a blast  a lot of this  :{ and a whole lot of this  canadian1.gif arrrrrrrrrrrrr mattie   :))) :))) civilwar.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on January 27, 2008, 10:27:32 AM
HI ALL..... love41.gif...its been awhile.......my hubby has been real sick again and went through several more surgeries.His open heart surgery in july occured complications and he recently had to have a pacemaker/difibulater put in and also had surgery on his neck on friday due to the open heart surgery which caused compressed nerves in his neck.He seems to be in good spirits considering everything that he has gone through...its even harder knowing that he is only 54 years old and what he has been through......so hopefully all his surgeries are done and he will be recovering slowly but surely and my  :o0 will be able to be on more.I just wanted to let you all i miss you all  pillowfight.gif (O+O) :{: :.@ :%# (lol) and will be back hopefully soon.... (OO) and :-*~~~~KITTY~~~~

I'll remember you both in my prayers tonight.  Stay strong!

Tara

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on January 27, 2008, 10:27:32 AM

Sorry to hear that you guys have been going through so much. Surely everything will be better now. Welcome back!

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview