PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 06:57:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Squid on February 22, 2008, 02:41:34 PM
They sound sinfully yummo!  I've saved the recipe to my recipe file.  Thanks!

Your welcome. I'll take two dozen. !@!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Squid on February 22, 2008, 02:41:34 PM
They sound sinfully yummo!  I've saved the recipe to my recipe file.  Thanks!

Bisquick has some you can make that are real quick & easy.  The mix comes in a pouch.  Try the cheese-garlic 1's out sometime, I haven't tried the other flavors yet...

Bisquick® Complete

Bake up your favorite flavors in minutes, Bisquick® biscuits are always a great side to any meal. Available in four flavors:
• Buttermilk
Cheese-Garlic
• Honey-Butter
• Three-Cheese

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 23, 2008, 03:38:56 AM
How did the shopping go, BraveGal?  I like your Cruise Clock...... I think there needs to be more cocktails on it, though!  hehehe  :!!  :!@  drunk.gif

Well, my delightful daughter found 2 tops but no dresses yet.  My studly son found a couple shirts  I seem to have lost a great deal of $$$ during the process.  LOL

Thank you!  I like the clock too.  I'm hoping it keeps time, never used one of these little doo-hickies before so I don't know how they work.  Do I need to gl back and change it myself everyday?

Ok, off to trivia.  Maybe I'll see ya there :)

gator8_24

Good Morning Everyone! Homer, I hope you are surviving that snow storm and not out skating in your car on the icy streets! :8: We had a whopper of a storm over nite, lots of wind, rain and lightening! It's heading toward Swamp but it's fizzling out, he'll just get sprinkle lol

Guess I'm going over to the "OMG I'm so excited" to run up my post numbers, only need 988 more to 5,000! :))

Later folks

Homer

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on February 23, 2008, 07:32:19 AM
Good Morning Everyone! Homer, I hope you are surviving that snow storm and not out skating in your car on the icy streets! :8: We had a whopper of a storm over nite, lots of wind, rain and lightening! It's heading toward Swamp but it's fizzling out, he'll just get sprinkle lol

Guess I'm going over to the "OMG I'm so excited" to run up my post numbers, only need 988 more to 5,000! :))

Later folks
yup i seen it on radar maybe a little rain here  but  let it come done got my fishing done for today   and 5 red fish for supper  civilwar.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif   btw called my brother that lives in seffner fla and they gettin it bad thats out side of plant city fl

bobby

good morning/afternoon all...sox tickets just came in da mail..it's a good day lol  O0

swamp

Homer

gator8_24

Good Morning!  Why does Nascar insist on racing in Calif in Feb? They always have lousy weather. :?: :?:

Mr. Rasputia

Stinkerbell

Homer

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 25, 2008, 05:35:20 AM
Good morn!  I'm off to work to make my daily $1.37.  Have a good one!

Got a raise I see!!  WTG   :^*

vasunlover

wow, must be nice my job only pays me in potty breaks!   :)) :))

swamp

gm all  :##  :o  who said the W word  ::) :oo

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 25, 2008, 10:57:17 AM
I can't quite be sure but something tells me I want Swampboy's life.  It seems stressfree!

I don't know about stressfree.  I've heard those bait worms can be tough to hook sometimes.  All wriggley and all.  And then if you're having a little bit too much drunk.gif  it can be down right dangerous.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview