PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 03:14:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Quote from: bams68 on March 10, 2008, 07:29:19 PM
Sure you can request hun....I take any kind of request. I don't say I'll have it done super duper fast...but I have my good days. Like today I jus enjoy messin' around. Anywho I did one here for Sassy, I'm not sure if she checks this board...but this is what I did for her....I'll hollar at her to come pick it up here LOL...but yeah I can do a minnie in pink...with a different font...mind u as this font is for pattys day...so yeah...I'll work more tomorrow. But wednesdays me day off...got a man coming to fix me cable...I'm about to throw my digi box at them..piece of junk, Anywho have a good one, me's of to nite nite land.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

that is awesome work Bams i wish i could do stuff like that  O0

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on March 10, 2008, 07:29:19 PM
Sure you can request hun....I take any kind of request. I don't say I'll have it done super duper fast...but I have my good days. Like today I jus enjoy messin' around. Anywho I did one here for Sassy, I'm not sure if she checks this board...but this is what I did for her....I'll hollar at her to come pick it up here LOL...but yeah I can do a minnie in pink...with a different font...mind u as this font is for pattys day...so yeah...I'll work more tomorrow. But wednesdays me day off...got a man coming to fix me cable...I'm about to throw my digi box at them..piece of junk, Anywho have a good one, me's of to nite nite land.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ahhhh Bams, she is soooo pretty. Thank you precious.  :-* You made me a real pretty lady. Totally awesome work, sweet one.

No I haven't checked in here before now...but it gives me another place to visit with everyone. I would never have known about my surprise if you had not pm'd me.
So where do I start my wish list? Huh?  :!@ I love the one you did for Stinkerbell with the little chicken.
I read on Minnie's that you are going nitey nitey so I won't bug you anymore today. But if you are not busy sometimes I love the stuff you do. Sleep on a happy pillow, my friend.
Love You Bunches,
Sassy

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

minnie

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2008, 07:54:33 PM
??? ??? ???  :)))

mr  :<< could you please tell me how to change the fonts in here everytime i try bold it just says bold but does not show up in post could you tell me  what am i doing wrong ? tyia   ""

minnie

:/o\ :/o\ :/o\ :% :% :%  :-X I'm sleeping  :)))

swamp

Homer

Quote from: minnie on March 10, 2008, 08:02:39 PM

mr  :<< could you please tell me how to change the fonts in here everytime i try bold it just says bold but does not show up in post could you tell me  what am i doing wrong ? tyia   ""

Highlight the text you want in bold then click the bold option

Homer

bams68

Morning bunch....I indeed will make ya one Sassy with the lil chickie. I have abit of work to get done then I'll jump on that an Stinkerbells Tinkerbell. I have sum easter tags to make rite now for a competition I'm in....hope I win. Contest finishes on Good Friday..... I'm so excited but it's a toughie lots of good entries..
any who ta ta for now...off to easter land I go LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Oh an before I forget,,,in response to homers comment - I accept paypal LOL

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on March 11, 2008, 07:02:21 AM

gator8_24

good Afternoon , after reading several  posts feel like I've been off pogo for weeks. I don't get on there often enuf I guess.

gator8_24

Thanks LOL. It just seemed like I left and turned around and stuff happened! :)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on March 11, 2008, 07:02:21 AM
Morning bunch....I indeed will make ya one Sassy with the lil chickie. I have abit of work to get done then I'll jump on that an Stinkerbells Tinkerbell. I have sum easter tags to make rite now for a competition I'm in....hope I win. Contest finishes on Good Friday..... I'm so excited but it's a toughie lots of good entries..
any who ta ta for now...off to easter land I go LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Your the best. Thanks Bams. Whenever you have some time.

Good luck on your competition.  ee4.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 11, 2008, 12:24:14 PM
Your the best. Thanks Bams. Whenever you have some time.

Good luck on your competition.  ee4.gif

:o Sorry about my spelling Bam..you're the best.

I need ti sign up fer that spilling class  :)))

minnie

Quote from: Homer on March 11, 2008, 05:45:52 AM
Highlight the text you want in bold then click the bold option

Thank you  :<< This is a test to see if it works  :)))

minnie

Mr. Rasputia

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview