PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 11:36:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

gator8_24

Good Afternoon!  have a sick adult son home all week, really horrible cold  and cough & such. :xx lol Went to Dr on Tuesday going again today. Feel so sorry for him :'((  Come to  momma when they get sick!

Kyle

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 04, 2008, 11:18:17 AM
Good Afternoon!  have a sick adult son home all week, really horrible cold  and cough & such. :xx lol Went to Dr on Tuesday going again today. Feel so sorry for him :'((  Come to  momma when they get sick!

~Sassy~

Quote from: swamp on April 04, 2008, 04:57:09 PM

0: Swamp I will be praying for your son. They will always need their Momma...always.  <3
God bless.

~Sassy~

:!# Just stopped in to say Hi and let you know my computer is now home from Texas (Hewlett Packard). No southern drawl  :)) but at least it works and has stopped that terrible loud humming. It is only 7 months old. So now I will be able to buy some new programs... finally. It was the video card that was bad.
Everyone have a great night. Sleep on a happy pillow.  :/o\
Love Ya,
Sassy  :-*

bams68

Jus peekin in to wish all a great weeken'd an hope ur lil adult guy feels better also gator

me's off to nite land....huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Quote from: Sassy Lady on April 04, 2008, 05:46:11 PM
:!# Just stopped in to say Hi and let you know my computer is now home from Texas (Hewlett Packard). No southern drawl  :)) but at least it works and has stopped that terrible loud humming. It is only 7 months old. So now I will be able to buy some new programs... finally. It was the video card that was bad.
Love Ya,

Did it come with a cowboy smiley?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Janadra

Quote from: Sassy Lady on April 04, 2008, 05:46:11 PM
Love Ya,

Glad you got it back.  I know how that is.  :)

Janadra

swamp

Homer

valkyrie

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on April 04, 2008, 05:52:31 PM
Did it come with a cowboy smiley?
Ah Homer you have the cutiest smilies. Do you have one with an auto that we can use in here all of the time? Wish you would add more of yours.  <3 I love the ones you did for Stinkerbell's cruise.
Have a great day.

Mr. Rasputia

Homer

Janadra

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview