PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 07:48:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on April 23, 2008, 07:14:50 PM
Your welcome. I can't remember what I did though.

I must get a life!  She said her hubby thought one might be your wife and she just asked who they were and you answered. Now I know I need more to do!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

bobby

gator8_24

Good almost Noon!   civilwar.gif  is out getting food for his kitten  cat22.gif wonder if he took  canadian1.gif with him?

MsMissy

Hi where are the new posts for 2008 ? i  ant find them  O+O

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on April 25, 2008, 09:15:38 AM
Hi where are the new posts for 2008 ? i  ant find them  O+O

Hi MsMissy and welcome to the forum. I see you are new to the forum.

I suggest you mark all messages read by clicking the "Mark As Read" button right below the What's Cooking section.

The button looks like this

Right now when you click the new button it takes you back to the beginning of topics which can be up to 5 years worth of posts.

By clicking the mark as read button you will clear all that out and the next time you click the new button you will see only the posts made since your last visit.

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 25, 2008, 08:53:26 AM
Good almost Noon!   civilwar.gif  is out getting food for his kitten  cat22.gif wonder if he took  canadian1.gif with him?
heres my kitten  and he needs a lot of    and     :)) canadian1.gif :))

Stinkerbell

Morning!  It's going to be a long weekend... must be a strange moon phase or something.  I went into a DCR room that had 1 person and they YELLED "THIS IS MY ROOM GET OUT"    :))  So instead of playing the 2 or 3 games I had planned, I spent an hour working on the MNM badge.  They left the room after about 5 games.   :))

~Sassy~

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on April 25, 2008, 09:55:34 AM
heres my kitten  and he needs a lot of    and     :)) canadian1.gif :))

That rooster is running away fast!  Your 'kitten' won't get any chicken today! bbq29.gif !@!

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 25, 2008, 11:54:33 AM
That rooster is running away fast!  Your 'kitten' won't get any chicken today! bbq29.gif !@!
:)))

gator8_24

Morning Ya'll !!  I'm richer this morning!   l2.gif  What a 'gem' of a day  :)) :))

swamp

:/\ gm e1  gm  gator  wtg on ur gems  :^*

Homer

swamp

Stinkerbell

Morning!  :/o\  Long day outside yesterday planting roses... but they are lovely! 

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 27, 2008, 08:36:29 AM
Morning!  :/o\  Long day outside yesterday planting roses... but they are lovely! 
got my garden in  :/\  about 3 weeks ago my beans have 6 inch runners, my peppers are 4 inches,maters are just peeking though the ground,cucumbers are looking great,  :'(( now i cant find time to  canadian1.gif and  :&   :)))

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on April 27, 2008, 09:29:13 AM
got my garden in  :/\  about 3 weeks ago my beans have 6 inch runners, my peppers are 4 inches,maters are just peeking though the ground,cucumbers are looking great,  :'(( now i cant find time to  canadian1.gif and  :&   :)))

Thank goodness, it all keeps you out of trouble! prisoner.gif

Good Afternoon  Ya'll !!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview