PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 10:06:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Good Afternoon! When I got home from  the grocery store about 30 min. ago , UPS came with a box of flowers from 1800flowers BUT there is no indication who sent them!  I know my husband didn't, maybe my son but he's at work. 2 doz various colors roses and smell great! Should never send a woman flowers without a card/name!! LOL

bobby

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on May 06, 2008, 01:24:47 PM
I just wanted to say, "hi" and that you're appreciated, gator.... that's all.
%%

Squid did you really send the flowers?

swamp

gator8_24

~Sassy~

swamp

Homer

gator8_24

Good Afternoon Ya'll !  Hope everyone has their 'spinner' auto from BH all atraightened out by now.  :8:

~Sassy~

:!# Good afternoon everyone, have a good one.

Stinkerbell

Just got back from dropping my friend off down at the Port in Los Angeles.  They are taking a repositioning cruise this week.  Princess is winding down it's Mexico Riviera cruise season and preparing for the Alaska cruise season, so they move the ships from LA to Vancouver where the Alaska cruises originate.  Instead of running an empty ship, they offer the cabins at HUGE discounts to encourage people to make the one way trip.  So, for the 3 of them, they got a mini suite for about 300 per person.  I know they were offering regular balcony cabins for 155 per person also.  Still includes all the free food, shows, etc... just no port days.  It's a straight run from LA to Vancouver.  I am a tad envious :)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 07, 2008, 02:41:31 PM
I'd be all over that like white on rice!

Sign me up, baby!

Next year, Stinky, I'm comin' to LA, we'll cruise it up north and rail it back south.
Tequila's on me!  lol

Well, I don't drink but you can still count me in.  I'll make sure you don't fall overboard in the event of one tequila too many!   :))

~Sassy~

Good Night Everyone

gator8_24

Good Morning to all of   :<< 's peeps!

Homer

swamp

Stinkerbell

Morning all! :/o\

Ok, Swampy  --- that picture of the chick fishing.... that poor thing looks like she hasn't caught a fish in months and hasn't had anything else to eat either. While very pretty, she's also kinda scrawny looking, don't you think?  If she were a fish she'd get tossed back.  Ok, now I said it and I feel better about life.    :)))

canadian2.gif

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 08, 2008, 07:41:51 AM
Morning all! :/o\

Ok, Swampy  --- that picture of the chick fishing.... that poor thing looks like she hasn't caught a fish in months and hasn't had anything else to eat either. While very pretty, she's also kinda scrawny looking, don't you think?  If she were a fish she'd get tossed back.  Ok, now I said it and I feel better about life.    :)))

canadian2.gif

yeah you are right mrs stinky. but she was the only one who showed up when we put the add in the paper for a masterbaiter on our boat, i see what you mean now  she is a bit punney,and when i fish and she stands beside me  theres not much shade cus shes to skinny.and all she wonts to do is drink diet cokes and eat power bars all day,so me and the guys put a add in the paper today it reads ~~~wonted 1 plus size woman to be a masterbaiter on a 24 foot fishing boat, we will supplie the moo moo for shade. call BR549.and bring your own  bbq26.gif  :-[  :))) so we found 1 hope everyone likes this one  :-[ :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview