Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on May 08, 2008, 09:53:08 AM
yeah you are right mrs stinky. but she was the only one who showed up when we put the add in the paper for a masterbaiter on our boat, i see what you mean now  she is a bit punney,and when i fish and she stands beside me  theres not much shade cus shes to skinny.and all she wonts to do is drink diet cokes and eat power bars all day,so me and the guys put a add in the paper today it reads ~~~wonted 1 plus size woman to be a masterbaiter on a 24 foot fishing boat, we will supplie the moo moo for shade. call BR549.and bring your own  bbq26.gif  :-[  :))) so we found 1 hope everyone likes this one  :-[ :)) :)) :))

:)) :)) :))  Somehow I don't think she's really your type but sometimes, the pickins are "slim" and you gotta take what's available! 

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Squid on May 08, 2008, 10:31:41 AM
I'm sure Stinky's going to sleep better at night now.

Holy crap Squid, you trying to make me have a heart attack with that pic there of that hunk??   VV :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

The picture you posted was not appropriate for this forum. There is a difference between a little cleavage and a man's package in a g-string

Homer

Quote from: Squid on May 08, 2008, 06:54:02 PM
That's completely untrue.  not one part of his skin was showing but 95% of bare breast is ok?  You're a hippocrit, Homer.

Sorry you don't agree but my decision stands.

Homer

Stinkerbell

I posted a similar question, Squid and my post is gone.   Maybe there was a glitch or maybe I forgot to hit POST (with the day I'm having ANYTHING is possible), so I will ask again because I truly am curious...

Homer, I did not see the image that Squid posted, but based on some of the other images and pictures allowed here, the picture posted would have had to show a nearly, if not totally nude man to justify taking it off the forum.  Frankly, Homer, some of the graphics and images posted, I find offensive but have never said a single word about it because it's not MY forum, it's everyones forum.  I don't have to look at them, so I just read the post and move on.  So my question is this and I really want to know, I'm not just making waves....

What exactly are the standards, rules and guidelines for what images are or are not allowed on the forum?

Inquiring minds and all that.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 08, 2008, 06:58:35 PM
I posted a similar question, Squid and my post is gone.   Maybe there was a glitch or maybe I forgot to hit POST (with the day I'm having ANYTHING is possible), so I will ask again because I truly am curious...

Homer, I did not see the image that Squid posted, but based on some of the other images and pictures allowed here, the picture posted would have had to show a nearly, if not totally nude man to justify taking it off the forum.  Frankly, Homer, some of the graphics and images posted, I find offensive but have never said a single word about it because it's not MY forum, it's everyones forum.  I don't have to look at them, so I just read the post and move on.  So my question is this and I really want to know, I'm not just making waves....

What exactly are the standards, rules and guidelines for what images are or are not allowed on the forum?

Inquiring minds and all that.

This was a picture of a naked man wearing nothing more than a gstring with his private parts. In my opinion it was borderline **** and a picture like that could get this website shutdown. It was not posted it was part of a profile.

The picture was simply too revealing.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on May 08, 2008, 07:08:20 PM
This was a picture of a naked man wearing nothing more than a gstring with his private parts. In my opinion it was borderline **** and a picture like that could get this website shutdown. It was not posted it was part of a profile.

The picture was simply too revealing.

Really... nothing more than a gstring covering his private parts?.... ummm..... hey Squid.... wouldja mind sending me that pic?   %%

Well, likeI said, I didn't see it.... but thanks for the explaination.

Homer

I know you don't agree with me but I have to draw a line somewhere in the sand.

I have had to remove many a picture from profiles and/or posts because they crossed that line.

Where is that line? Hard to say. It's a judgment call.

I can't make everyone happy. I try but it simply can't be done and sometimes I have to make a judgment call or a decision someone doesn't agree with.

Homer

I am a fair person. You are not the only person who has ever had something removed from their profile.

Stinkerbell

I'm just going to say this, and it's only my opinion, I cannot speak for anyone else.  This is all swamps fault.  If he hadn't posted that picture of that anorexic bimbo, none of this would have happened.   :))

Homer, while I understand that you have to walk a fine line sometimes and I don't envy the responsibility you have to keep this place running smoothly, this does seem very one-sided.  Had Squid posted a picture of a bare chested man, there would be nothing to get worked up over but honestly, there have been pictures of women wearing not much more and those stayed on the forum for long periods of time.  It would be nice to think that the same rules and guidelines applied to all.  I think this just seems like a very blatantly one sided situation.

Edited to add:  I finally did see the picture and while it was definitely inappropriate for this site, it was no more so than many of the images of women that are allowed to stand, and I think that's the point Squid was trying to make.

canadian2.gif

swamp

i am very sorry if i have offend any one here,i never ment to hurt ANY one on here,or get them in trouble,

Stinkerbell

Swampyone, there's no finger pointing here, my friend... I love posting with you, it's not about you.  It's a difference of opinion which happens in life... you deal with it and move on.  Please don't take it personally!!  I was totally joking about it being all your fault.   (OO)

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 08, 2008, 09:34:10 PM
Swampyone, there's no finger pointing here, my friend... I love posting with you, it's not about you.  It's a difference of opinion which happens in life... you deal with it and move on.  Please don't take it personally!!  I was totally joking about it being all your fault.   (OO)
(OO) n/p

justahumping

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 09, 2008, 04:28:42 AM
Good Morning Peeps!  :<< :<< :<<

I baked this just for you.  If you need a squirt glass of milk to go with it, you know where to get it.  :)))

Stinkerbell

Morning!   :/o\ 

I have this TV set, it's about 5 years old now, and every now and again it will just turn on at exactly 2AM.  Only the volume, no picture.  First time it happened I thought we were being robbed by loud, chatty burglars.  So anyway, happened again last night and the night before.    Tough to get a good nights sleep.

swamp

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview