PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 07:37:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Afternoon all!  My 17 year old daughter went to a Chicago/Doobie Brothers concert last night with MY best friend.  She loved the music, but the first thing she said was "Well, now I know what pot smells like" and then "Did you know that Doobie is another word for pot, so they are really the Pot Brothers"   :))
Think my kids are sheltered?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 06, 2008, 02:32:32 PM
ROFL.... better they learn that sort of stuff as older kids, when they can handle it - and make intelligent decisions.  Of course that's if your best friend wasn't showing her how to use a roach clip.  ROFL.

:o      :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

bobby

Homer

bobby

Homer

bobby

Quote from: Homer on June 07, 2008, 04:16:07 PM

the whole chicagoland area is red and has little rotation circles all over it... ?.?

Homer

Quote from: bobby on June 07, 2008, 04:18:41 PM
the whole chicagoland area is red and has little rotation circles all over it... ?.?

You sure it isn't Cedric Benson on a drinking binge?  :)))

bobby

Quote from: Homer on June 07, 2008, 04:37:10 PM
You sure it isn't Cedric Benson on a drinking binge?  :)))
oh haha..very funny homer lol...i hate benson so much..i'm glad they drafted forte! :&

Homer

Quote from: bobby on June 07, 2008, 05:45:11 PM
oh haha..very funny homer lol...i hate benson so much..i'm glad they drafted forte! :&

I knew you would like that one. I could have told the Bears not to draft Benson. I didn't think he would be a good pro.

bobby

Quote from: Homer on June 07, 2008, 05:47:55 PM
I knew you would like that one. I could have told the Bears not to draft Benson. I didn't think he would be a good pro.
then why didn't you tell them! haha...would've saved me alot of yelling at the tv jester.gif

gator8_24

Bobby, hope all is calmed down by now and you came through safely.

bobby

Quote from: gator8 on June 07, 2008, 11:27:32 PM
Bobby, hope all is calmed down by now and you came through safely.
all the storms passed into lake michigan, the worst of the storms was about 30 or so miles south in the little towns just south of chicago, where i was at we had high winds and non-stop rain, 2 tornados were on the ground for well over an hour and both were over a 1/2 mile wide

Stinkerbell

I'm glad you got through ok, Bobby.  That was God telling you that you need to put the religion catagory back into trivia.  Don't make im really mad.   canadian2.gif

:)))

Homer

Homer

Quote from: bobby on June 08, 2008, 12:40:37 AM
all the storms passed into lake michigan, the worst of the storms was about 30 or so miles south in the little towns just south of chicago, where i was at we had high winds and non-stop rain, 2 tornados were on the ground for well over an hour and both were over a 1/2 mile wide

bobby ~~~~>

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview