PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 02:30:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

IndianLover

~Sassy~

Good morning everyone. vacation51.gif
Swamp you and Gator be safe. I have been worried about you both.  6_6.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 19, 2008, 09:32:39 AM
Good morning everyone. vacation51.gif
Swamp you and Gator be safe. I have been worried about you both.  6_6.gif

Thanks, Sassy. Up here so far it's just windy but sunny!  I'm north of the storm just waiting to see what direction Fay     decides to go, it might turn back into the state, wish that Dame would make up her mind! lol  Swamp must be okay he was on Pogo, sure it was Uncle Otto, but still a good sign!

jarjar

Quote from: gator8 on August 19, 2008, 02:20:40 PM
Thanks, Sassy. Up here so far it's just windy but sunny!  I'm north of the storm just waiting to see what direction Fay     decides to go, it might turn back into the state, wish that Dame would make up her mind! lol  Swamp must be okay he was on Pogo, sure it was Uncle Otto, but still a good sign!

Glad your good gator.. Hang in there and have a cup of coffee. Stay safe :##

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on August 19, 2008, 02:20:40 PM
doing good i can  Fishing5.gif  in my back yard now  :))) :!!

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on August 19, 2008, 02:45:54 PM
  doing good i can  Fishing5.gif  in my back yard now  :))) :!!

LOL there were reports of 'real' gators in the flooding so be careful!  bet you don't have to leave the porch to fish now!
I think she is going to come back and get us on Thursday or Friday. Fay is being a typical female, taking her sweet time crossing thje state! :))) take care!

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on August 19, 2008, 03:44:49 PM
LOL there were reports of 'real' gators in the flooding so be careful!  bet you don't have to leave the porch to fish now!
I think she is going to come back and get us on Thursday or Friday. Fay is being a typical female, taking her sweet time crossing thje state! :))) take care!
lol  at lease we dont have to hunt for them (gators)  they come to me   :)))  and yeah  i seen where yall going to get it this weekend  stay safe ttul  mf (OO)

jarjar

Good nite everyone. I will be up at 4 am make sure the coffee is on fresh and hot :-*

justahumping

:/\  Hello everyone!    I *think* I am back. lol   I have had some medical problems   :xx  and they are not getting any better   :"  so I will make the most out of what I have now!   :^*   ANYWAYS I have missed this place and it is soooo great to be back home!  Dang I have so missed this place and everyone here.... I will be back, (just a warning)  :))   Take care and I will be droping back in!  Got to go and cause some hate and be a little  >:D for now... HOMER  here is a  :!! on me!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: justahumping on August 20, 2008, 03:02:50 AM
:/\  Hello everyone!    I *think* I am back. lol   I have had some medical problems   :xx  and they are not getting any better   :"  so I will make the most out of what I have now!   :^*   ANYWAYS I have missed this place and it is soooo great to be back home!  Dang I have so missed this place and everyone here.... I will be back, (just a warning)  :))   Take care and I will be droping back in!  Got to go and cause some hate and be a little  >:D for now... HOMER  here is a  :!! on me!

Why are you giving Homer a drink? He hasn't done anything to deserve it.  :)))

Welcome back justa!  :/\

swamp

jarjar

gator8_24

Good Afternoon!  Fay is just piddling over us! But she might decide to visit us Thurs-Friday.
Justa, I was thinking about you a few days ago and wondered how you were doing.  Good to see you back and now you have a lot of badges to get caught up on! :)))

bams68

Welcome back Justa....sorry to hear about the medical probs. Hoping they get better.....Anywho WB

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on August 20, 2008, 11:06:01 AM
Good Afternoon!  Fay is just piddling over us! But she might decide to visit us Thurs-Friday.
Justa, I was thinking about you a few days ago and wondered how you were doing.  Good to see you back and now you have a lot of badges to get caught up on! :)))

My grandson piddles, too. 

Stay safe!

Homer

Hey diddle diddle...
the cat and the piddle?  :-[

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview