PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 11:04:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 21, 2008, 06:23:58 PM
pizza pretzels are ready!!!  :!!

You fed me pizza for supper and now I have to eat pizza pretzels (whatever that is) for a snack?  :((   

swamp

jarjar

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Morning, Homer!  Morning, jarjar and morning everyone,too!
Ya'll behave yourselves today and have a great weekend.... wait... is that possible?  Behaving AND having a great weekend?   :)))

harley89

Good Morning all  :## Now Stinker just when have I ever behaved. My lifestyle just doesnt premit good behavior. I have a closet full of biker clothes and plenty of places to go. Trouble here I come

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 22, 2008, 05:05:42 AM
Morning, Homer!  Morning, jarjar and morning everyone,too!
Ya'll behave yourselves today and have a great weekend.... wait... is that possible?  Behaving AND having a great weekend?   :)))

The two go hand in hand for me Stinkerbell :-X

Tara

~Sassy~

Good morning everyone...have a great day.  vacation8.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on August 22, 2008, 05:32:49 AM
Good Morning all  :## Now Stinker just when have I ever behaved. My lifestyle just doesnt premit good behavior. I have a closet full of biker clothes and plenty of places to go. Trouble here I come

Wait!!  I wanna go too!   (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on August 22, 2008, 06:04:01 AM
The two go hand in hand for me Stinkerbell :-X

Well, if you have tooooooooo much fun, just promise to report back to us, ok?   :>>

Nonnie

Good Morning to all! :/o\  Stinkerbell  :[    :oo    have fun and be safe   :)))v   and Party everyone this weekend however that is Fun is the way!

Stinkerbell

gator8_24

Good Afternoon! Still raining and blowing, Fay is a PITA! She is rainignover the entire state! Oh well, good reason to watch Nascar on TV at Bristol and Pogo!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview