PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 07:47:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Homer, you have to try this..... Prime Rib Hash

Just chop the potatoes small and boil them for about 3 mins then drain and put in with the chopped left over prime rib and some onions (I just used onion flakes) and give it until the potatoes are done and browned and it was SOOOOOOOO good. I did it cuz I didn't have enough left over to make a good stew but the next year we ended up having enough for the stew but everyone asked for the Prime Rib Hash instead.

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 02, 2009, 08:41:49 AM
Homer, you have to try this..... Prime Rib Hash

Just chop the potatoes small and boil them for about 3 mins then drain and put in with the chopped left over prime rib and some onions (I just used onion flakes) and give it until the potatoes are done and browned and it was SOOOOOOOO good. I did it cuz I didn't have enough left over to make a good stew but the next year we ended up having enough for the stew but everyone asked for the Prime Rib Hash instead.

I've had it before but I was in the mood for beef stew

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Homer

Tara

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 03, 2009, 08:05:24 AM
Where's the Easter Bunny?  r2.gif

The wabbit kicked the bucket
The wabbit kicked the bucket

Hehehehehehe

jarjar

fireangel

God morning everyone.  Hope all has a safe weekend.  Yayyyyyyyy the kids go back to school on monday   :^* :^* :^* :^* :^*

bobby

Monkey

:/o\ :/o\ :/o\

362 more days until New Years.  :///

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on January 04, 2009, 12:15:29 AM
:/o\ :/o\ :/o\

362 more days until New Years.  :///

Go to TMZ and look at the first page for Amy's new picture in the bathing suit. It may be on the second page today.

jarjar

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 04, 2009, 09:01:31 AM
Go to TMZ and look at the first page for Amy's new picture in the bathing suit. It may be on the second page today.

:xx

disneyland lady

When she dies (unless she already has) they should mummify her body so that every parent can let their kids know what NOT to look like to be successful in life. Not to mention never put the name of someone on your body forever cuz it just looks stupid when the next love of your life comes along.

Tara

She has put on some weight, which is a good thing. The poor child is a hot mess, but she sure can sing. The last time I saw her perform was on a music award show that she won quite a few awards on. She was all cleaned up (meaning drug wise) and physically looked good. I hope the poor thing can get her act together. I feel sorry for her, she could have a great career.

disneyland lady

I agree. I spent 37 years working for Warner Music as a studio musician. That means I was more or less a talentless mechanic. I envied all who had such talent but so many of them appear to have sold their souls to the "devils" thinking they are maintaining. Janis Joplin comes to mind. But Amy even abuses her audience so no matter how much her music is astounding she is losing her fan base. As a child I loved Etta James (this is who Amy Winehouse reminds me so much of) and heard stories about her. I know Beyonce is going to portray her in a movie and am looking forward to seeing how she does it - wonder if they even considered trying to have Amy do it.

eebared

:!! :!! i hear you mine cleans and cooks   lol

gator8_24

Good Evening! Hope everyone had a safe New Years.  Is Homer happy tonight? :<<

Monkey

LMFAO... Better than her one from 2 weeks ago though. :)) :xx

Here's her other one.. http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/22/amy-winehouse-nice-tats/ :)) :)) :xx That poor ocean...  :ll

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview