PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 06:38:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 20, 2009, 05:15:23 AM
Good Morning Peeps!  :<< :<< :<<

:{: :{: :{:  That's what you get for slapping me in my privates AGAIN!  >:D

gator8_24

Good Morning from cold Florida!  winter31.gif   25 with wind chill temp!!!! Just watching CNN and oh boy, you couldn't pay me to be in that crowd in DC!  My big screen or small screen right here is just perfect!

Swamp blow that warmer aire up here!

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 20, 2009, 05:21:18 AM
:{: :{: :{:  That's what you get for slapping me in my privates AGAIN!  >:D

Turn the other cheek  :o0 :o0 :o0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

jarjar

Good morning everyone :## Try to stay warm.

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on January 20, 2009, 05:51:38 AM
Good Morning from cold Florida!  winter31.gif   25 with wind chill temp!!!! Just watching CNN and oh boy, you couldn't pay me to be in that crowd in DC!  My big screen or small screen right here is just perfect!

Swamp blow that warmer aire up here!
there aint none   close that door gator  winter31.gif :)))

Squid

disneyland lady

Last night I went outside and sang:

Nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah
Hey, hey, hey
Good bye!
:***

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Squid

july4th_35.gif july4th_35.gif july4th_25.gif july4th_25.gif july4th_35.gif july4th_35.gif

Can we find some other patriotic smilies with a tad more color to their faces?   tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

I'm still watching ! Swamp wish I had a door to close!!!

Did you all catch the goof when Pres. Obama said the oath?  I thought he forgot the words but the Chief Justice mixed up the words!  That will confuse ya! july4th_25.gif  :***

disneyland lady

So many of us can talk about how we flubbed up our wedding oath but very few (44) have had the chance to mess up the Presidential Oath. I am old enough and political enough to remember that Dwight Eisenhower made a mess of most of his speeches. I remember at the Cow Palace in San Francisco in 1964 for Barry Goldwater's Nomination he was supposed to say Republican Party but said Republican Farty and me, being 16 laughed out loud and could be seen even up in the nosebleed section I was blushing in. But then he wasn't taking an oath.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

I am so sick of politics and all the cr** that all politicians spew from their mouths.  They ALL lie, and it doesn't matter what party they belong to or the color of their skin.

So big whoop.  We got another liar in the White House and all we can do is sit back and let them decide how best to spend our money and ensure their jobs. 

CindyLouWho

I'm 2 hours northeast of DC & it is cold!  Couldn't pay me to be there either, in the crowds or the cold.  Even the hotels etc here have been booked up for months cause of this thing.  My brother lives in Annapolis & he says its been a nightmare down there since this past weekend.   

My darn internet was down all dang day, pissed me off bigtime.   !@#$  So I just watched the political crap,  read & cleaned house all day, staying inside trying to keep warm   housewife1.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview