PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 04:27:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 21, 2009, 08:48:54 AM
You're 100% right.... I do need to have more faith and hope for the best.   (OO)  Can I start next week?

I will let you know when I start Stinker.... we can start together :)))

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 21, 2009, 08:51:22 AM
I have more faith in Uncle Otto than I do the new administration.  Or the old administration.  Or the next administration.   :)))

There you go assuming we will have a "next" administration! I remember that Tara mentioned she had cooked and cleaned and I am pretty sure that it was one of the signs of the apocalypse and that is why I am working on finishing my badges asap.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 21, 2009, 09:07:41 AM
There you go assuming we will have a "next" administration! I remember that Tara mentioned she had cooked and cleaned and I am pretty sure that it was one of the signs of the apocalypse and that is why I am working on finishing my badges asap.

You truly are a wise woman.  Your name should be DisneyOracle.  Thankfully I have all my PCs caught up... but I have many MnM's I havent' bought.  Oh, great DisneyOracle, should I purchase them now and get them done, or is there time to wait for them to go on sale before said apocalypse occurs?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on January 21, 2009, 08:51:52 AM
I will let you know when I start Stinker.... we can start together :)))

Thank you, we can form our own little PogoCheats Hope and Faith support group.   (OO)

Tara

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 21, 2009, 09:07:41 AM

:%#  I always cook and clean.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 21, 2009, 09:28:40 AM
Thank you, we can form our own little PogoCheats Hope and Faith support group.   (OO)
Hi, my name is Joe C and I am addicted to BadgeHelp.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

gator8_24

Good Afternoon to all the doom and gloomers  :)))  Also to everyone else at PC!  Swamp you are going to have to come up here and help close the doors to Georgia!  another hard freeze tonight, there go all the berries and maybe oranges and other produce.

We can just go outside and pick our own frozen strawberries!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 21, 2009, 11:59:23 AM
Because I enjoy my job so much

If you enjoy it so much could you get another one so I can go shopping more often?  :///

Joe C

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 21, 2009, 12:39:50 PM
If you enjoy it so much could you get another one so I can go shopping more often?  :///

:{: :{: :{:

Joe C

Joe C

Homer

disneyland lady

Quote from: gator8 on January 21, 2009, 12:11:00 PM

We can just go outside and pick our own frozen strawberries!

You better be generous with the frozen strawberry daiquiris

gator8_24

I will, I promise :)))    :##   Homer we need better glasses for drinkling!  :.@

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview