This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Good morning Squid and Homer. Sweet dreams Mayhem embrace.gif I hope everyone has a great day.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Tara

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on February 07, 2009, 07:35:06 AM
Good morning Squid and Homer.

Good morning, JarJar and all other cheaters.  My day started with a non-working printer after I replaced ink cartridges.  I spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out why.  Hmmmph!

Then I realized I never peeled off the little sticker that says, "Pull off".    ROFLMAO!!  I'm so techno-savvy!

embarrassed.gif  embarrassed.gif   embarrassed.gif   embarrassed.gif   embarrassed.gif   embarrassed.gif  embarrassed.gif

All is now right in my printing world.   dancing16.gif

jarjar

That seems like something I would do Squid lol. To funny. Glad you have it working. Just chalk it up to a senior moment giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on February 07, 2009, 08:47:22 AM
Good morning, JarJar and all other cheaters.  My day started with a non-working printer after I replaced ink cartridges.  I spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out why.  Hmmmph!

Then I realized I never peeled off the little sticker that says, "Pull off".    ROFLMAO!!  I'm so techno-savvy!

embarrassed.gif  embarrassed.gif   embarrassed.gif   embarrassed.gif   embarrassed.gif   embarrassed.gif  embarrassed.gif

We all have moments like that. giggle2.gif

who me?

Ummm yeah we do, I went thru a drive thru last night and gave my order and said this is to go  embarrassed.gif
As soon as I said it I busted out laughing and so did the guy at the window, but for me it was one of the moments  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on February 07, 2009, 09:40:01 AM
Can you help with my printer?
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I wouldn't trust me to help anyone with anything!  I'd likely break it... whatever "it" is.  Did you see my post on TriPeaks 2.  This is me   embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 07, 2009, 09:45:11 AM
I wouldn't trust me to help anyone with anything!  I'd likely break it... whatever "it" is.  Did you see my post on TriPeaks 2.  This is me   embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif
Oh, well. Like I said earlier, it happens to us all.

beer11.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: who me? on February 07, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
Ummm yeah we do, I went thru a drive thru last night and gave my order and said this is to go  embarrassed.gif
As soon as I said it I busted out laughing and so did the guy at the window, but for me it was one of the moments  giggle2.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

~Sassy~

Stinkerbell

Like the time I only ordered a large soda from DelTaco and they asked me if wanted hot or mild sauce with that.   hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on February 07, 2009, 09:40:01 AM
Can you help with my printer?
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

ROFL... I and my finely honed computer/printer skills are available to anyone, anytime, for no fee whatsoever.  That's the way I roll.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

No squid ink?  embarrassed.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Tara

Oh gawd, the only thing you're king of is your toilet.  rolleyes.gif

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview