Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Tara

I eat popcorn just about every night. I like those 100 calorie smart pop packs.  giggle2.gif

swamp

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Tara

Joe C

Tara

I forgot to tell what happened tonight while I was cooking. I had tator tot casserole in the oven, my daughter took it out but it wasn't done yet, so I put it back in. About 10 minutes later I smelt something funny and couldn't figure out what it was. It was a potholder in the oven.  giggle2.gif  I guess when I put it back, one pot holder was stuck to another one or something. There were 2 potholders on the counter.  bad mood.gif

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 17, 2009, 08:17:26 PM
I forgot to tell what happened tonight while I was cooking. I had tator tot casserole in the oven, my daughter took it out but it wasn't done yet, so I put it back in. About 10 minutes later I smelt something funny and couldn't figure out what it was. It was a potholder in the oven.  giggle2.gif  I guess when I put it back, one pot holder was stuck to another one or something. There were 2 potholders on the counter.  bad mood.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Tara on February 17, 2009, 08:17:26 PM
cheesy.gif

Joe C

jarjar

Squid

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Joe C

Good morning everyone, even those that cannot count. tumbsup.gif

Tara

Quote from: Joe C on February 18, 2009, 06:16:03 AM
Good morning everyone, even those that cannot count. tumbsup.gif

You have to be at least 13 to be on this forum, so everyone here should be able to count.    wow.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview