PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 03:03:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BabyCheetah

Squid

Good morning, all.  Have fun with the new games.  I played one Beaker Creature game and I was done.  That is one boring game.

jarjar

swamp

Tara

We had to dissect a cats heart this morning.  6_6.gif   They should friggen make fake models of that stuff.  6_6.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Tara on February 24, 2009, 10:11:08 AM
We had to dissect a cats heart this morning.  6_6.gif   They should friggen make fake models of that stuff.  6_6.gif
Tara that must have been a hard one to handle.  undecided.gif I know I would not want to do that.

Joe C

Good afternoon all. tumbsup.gif

Sorry about your dissection, Tara. embrace.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Tara

Thanks y'all. I don't understand why they don't make permanent things to look at instead of using animals just to cut on for a few minutes and throw away. Where is PETA when you need them?   undecided.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Tara on February 24, 2009, 10:51:35 AM
Thanks y'all. I don't understand why they don't make permanent things to look at instead of using animals just to cut on for a few minutes and throw away. Where is PETA when you need them?   undecided.gif
For sure 6_6.gif

disneyland lady

Poor thing. I was okay with the frog but I am with you, Tara. I actually got a note from my mother to be excused from it in High School. But in college we ended up having to disect pigs. At least I didn't feel like it was someones pet.

bams68

Oh I'm glad I never had to do anything as such in highschool. I would have failed for sure.  vomit.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 24, 2009, 10:11:08 AM
We had to dissect a cats heart this morning.  6_6.gif   They should friggen make fake models of that stuff.  6_6.gif
That's so disgusting.  vomit.gif

I had to do a frog in highschool, and that's it. We were supposed to do a pig too, but they decided against it because like half of my class couldn't even handle doing the frog.  zipper.gif

BabyCheetah

In college I had to dissect a worm, a frog, and a pig.  I hated it all  vomit.gif

Tara

Last semester we had to do the whole cat just so we could see the muscles and it was horrible. I had to cover the cats face with paper towels because I just couldn't look. This semester we had to do the hearts from the cats from last semester. I'm so glad dissecting is over for me.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Tara on February 24, 2009, 03:13:52 PM
Last semester we had to do the whole cat just so we could see the muscles and it was horrible. I had to cover the cats face with paper towels because I just couldn't look. This semester we had to do the hearts from the cats from last semester. I'm so glad dissecting is over for me.
Well, not quite Tara. You STILL have to take care of Homer.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Truly sorry you had to go through that, I would have been out of the room or passed out. Gawd what are you studying anyway?  undecided.gif

Goodnight everyone. See ya tomorrow.  yawn.gif

Tara

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 24, 2009, 11:04:59 PM
Well, not quite Tara. You STILL have to take care of Homer.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Gawd what are you studying anyway?  undecided.gif

It's for my A&P class. I'm outta here too....night  yawn.gif

swamp

jarjar

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview