PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 02:22:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

magnifier.gif magnifier.gif magnifier.gif

Snow. vomit.gif

I am so staying home tomorrow today.  zipper.gif

jarjar

BabyCheetah

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Good Morning everyone tumbsup.gif

Happy No School Day!!!!! giggle2.gif

Time to shovel. (I am sure Homer has a snow-shoveling emoticon. hysterical.gif beer11.gif elf2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

gator8_24

Good Afternoon!  I'm so fed up with magic jack!!!!   I want my land line back!! Hubby  swear2.gif that's for you! lol  It is so irritating to have to dial our AC before every local call!
GRRRRRRRR! Now this morn it doesn't work! swear2.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on March 02, 2009, 09:50:14 AM
Good Afternoon!  I'm so fed up with magic jack!!!!   I want my land line back!! Hubby  swear2.gif that's for you! lol  It is so irritating to have to dial our AC before every local call!
shocked.gif giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Good Afternoon!  I'm so fed up with magic jack!!!!   I want my land line back!! Hubby  swear2.gif that's for you! lol  It is so irritating to have to dial our AC before every local call!

But you can use that extra savings you are making on counseling for anger issues.

Tara

Isn't it worth doing that for 20 bucks a year?  It beats a 60.00 phone bill a month.

Squid

fireangel

hey everyone.  I am so happy, I'm in the local newspaper today weeeeeee.  tok almost 11 years to get recognized lol but it was well worth the wait.

http://thesouthern.com/articles/2009/03/02/local/28508796.txt

jarjar

Congrats. Which one in the pic are you? I want to put the names to faces before I read. watching you.gif

fireangel

they have it wrong lol.  i am the one in the backrow left.  since it took 11 years the article quotes me lol.  i am the one with the pale white face and long black hair.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview