PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 02:55:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Squid

Stinkerbell

Squid

Homer

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

Homer

Two guys work in a restaurant. One named Yorfase, the other named Hans.Yorfase was a new waiter, Hans was the kitchen assistant.The restaurant was a fish restaurant, the kind that you choose which fish/lobster/crab/squid that you wish to eat, and it gets taken to the kitchens, etc.In the tank there was a squid that Yorfase had grown fond of. It was a real straggly looking thing, mild green in colour with hairy lips,almost like a beard and moustache. It seemed fond of Yorface and used to let Yorfase tickle him when the manager wasn't around. One day, a man came into the restaurant and ordered Squid. Yorfase asked which squid he would like. The man pointed to the mild green squid and said "that one". Yorfase tried to make the man to choose a larger more attractive active squid but the man refused to change his mind. Sadly, Yorfase took his squid into the kitchens and lay it on the chopping board. The squid looked at Yorfase with sad watery eyes as it awaited its fate. Yorfase stood with the chopping knife in his hand and could not kill his friend. He called to Hans who was assigned to plate washing, and asked if he could do the terrible deed, Yorfase could just not bear to kill the squid. Hans admitted that he could not kill the squid either. The moral of the story is....Hans that do dishes are as soft as Yorfase with Mild Green Hairy Lipped Squid!.

gator8_24

Good Afternoon, I'm sleep deprived today. Had a big and loud thunderstorm in the middle if the night .  I was awake the whole time so now need a nap. yawn.gif Got 3 1/2 inches need it but stil need more. Have a great day everyone!

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on March 29, 2009, 10:08:55 AM
Good Afternoon, I'm sleep deprived today. Had a big and loud thunderstorm in the middle if the night .  I was awake the whole time so now need a nap. yawn.gif Got 3 1/2 inches need it but stil need more. Have a great day everyone!

shocked.gif

Squid

Squid

Quote from: Homer on March 29, 2009, 10:07:47 AM
Two guys work in a restaurant. One named Yorfase, the other named Hans.Yorfase was a new waiter, Hans was the kitchen assistant.The restaurant was a fish restaurant, the kind that you choose which fish/lobster/crab/squid that you wish to eat, and it gets taken to the kitchens, etc.In the tank there was a squid that Yorfase had grown fond of. It was a real straggly looking thing, mild green in colour with hairy lips,almost like a beard and moustache. It seemed fond of Yorface and used to let Yorfase tickle him when the manager wasn't around. One day, a man came into the restaurant and ordered Squid. Yorfase asked which squid he would like. The man pointed to the mild green squid and said "that one". Yorfase tried to make the man to choose a larger more attractive active squid but the man refused to change his mind. Sadly, Yorfase took his squid into the kitchens and lay it on the chopping board. The squid looked at Yorfase with sad watery eyes as it awaited its fate. Yorfase stood with the chopping knife in his hand and could not kill his friend. He called to Hans who was assigned to plate washing, and asked if he could do the terrible deed, Yorfase could just not bear to kill the squid. Hans admitted that he could not kill the squid either. The moral of the story is....Hans that do dishes are as soft as Yorfase with Mild Green Hairy Lipped Squid!.

I have no idea what to say.   hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on March 29, 2009, 10:08:55 AM

embrace.gif   Hopefully you'll get more.  giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on March 29, 2009, 10:12:26 AM
I have no idea what to say.   hysterical.gif

I'd say Homer has had experience with a mild green hairy lipped squid.!  giggle2.gif

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview