PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 08:30:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyCheetah

I'm a smoker but I buy my cigs from an Indian reservation for like $2 a pack.  I've been doing this for years now.  If I run out and have to get them from the store, Here in NY the price is around $9.50 for a pack.  I don't even want to know the price they are now with the increase.

jarjar

I wish I had an Indian reservation around me indian.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: BabyCheetah on April 01, 2009, 07:01:33 AM
I'm a smoker but I buy my cigs from an Indian reservation for like $2 a pack.  I've been doing this for years now.  If I run out and have to get them from the store, Here in NY the price is around $9.50 for a pack.  I don't even want to know the price they are now with the increase.

$9.50? Holy crap! At $5.00 a pack my mom was complaining about how expensive it was to kill herself. She's probably in mourning now.

disneyland lady

Quote from: jarjar on April 01, 2009, 07:26:05 AM

I am "indigenous" so even though I do not smoke I know that you can buy cigarettes from the reservations via internet and with postage you still save money. And they are regular brands. Most of my family does smoke and the shipping is less than the gasoline to the reservations. Here in Sunny San Diego we welcomed the new day with a new 9% higher CA sales tax. I hate april fools day jokes now.

swamp

BabyCheetah

Quote from: jarjar on April 01, 2009, 07:26:05 AM

I place a phone order once a month.  I know in people in NJ got hit with a tax bill from ordering stogees online.  My husband, before he was my husband got hit with a $1300 tax bill for ordering them online and my best friend got hit with a $5000 tax bill for all the back taxes from the stogees. Its sad that even with such a high tax bill I am paying less for stogees than if I were to buy them everday in the store. 

gator8_24

Good Evening! Here are a few words from Maxine(and my cal.)

It's April Fools Day could just as well be called "April Men's Day" couldn't it?  hysterical.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 01, 2009, 06:42:05 PM

It's April Fools Day could just as well be called "April Men's Day" couldn't it?  hysterical.gif
low blow.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif swear2.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif watching you.gif watching you.gif yawn.gif

jarjar

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

BabyCheetah

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

And just how often does Maxine get it on?

The defense rests, your honor.

beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

BabyCheetah

swamp

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on April 01, 2009, 07:54:30 PM
And just how often does Maxine get it on?

The defense rests, your honor.

beer11.gif

Well, as Maxine said "The only instant messaging I do is with my middle finger"  So I guess shse couldn't answer your question properly. LOL

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview