PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 03:53:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on April 19, 2009, 09:07:54 AM
Yeah, he retired from there, don't know if willingly, but is living down here in FL and is writing and getting back to acting.  David is on now with the kitchen but it's  not the same.  I've become good friends with the UPS guy LOL I don't really like to shop malls etc and sometimes the Q had neat items.  Maybe we need to have a The Q thread  hysterical.gif

I just noticed the spoon eating highlighted.  They were on one day and they cut a slice with a spoon to show how tender  turkey4.gif

It really is tender! My son won't eat it because he says it feels weird in his mouth, not tough like regular roast. LOL  I said "too bad, more for me"

I'm not a big fan of David's.... he makes those weird faces when he's eating, trying to show how much he enjoys it and I sometimes it makes me think he ought to "get a room" with whatever he's eating.

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 19, 2009, 09:16:54 AM
It really is tender! My son won't eat it because he says it feels weird in his mouth, not tough like regular roast. LOL  I said "too bad, more for me"

I'm not a big fan of David's.... he makes those weird faces when he's eating, trying to show how much he enjoys it and I sometimes it makes me think he ought to "get a room" with whatever he's eating.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  you are so right about David! Yet callers love that goofy face!  Wonder if H makes that face over his prime rib? giggle2.gif

jarjar

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on April 19, 2009, 09:32:37 AM

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  you are so right about David! Yet callers love that goofy face!  Wonder if H makes that face over his prime rib? giggle2.gif

Well, we know he makes it over his boobies... well, not HIS boobies... ugh, you know what I mean ;)   wow.gif

Squid

Squid

Stinkerbell

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 19, 2009, 10:28:05 AM
Well, we know he makes it over his boobies... well, not HIS boobies... ugh, you know what I mean ;)   wow.gif

We might have to send him bibs to catch the drool  hysterical.gif

jarjar

Hocky

dang where did my weekend go?  I soooooooo dont wanna go to work tomorrow!  sad.gif

jarjar

Quote from: hocky on April 19, 2009, 04:33:54 PM
dang where did my weekend go?  I soooooooo dont wanna go to work tomorrow!  sad.gif
me either hocky at least i can get on here at work blink.gif

swamp

hagn e1 going back to twitter and try to win that new cheat  swear2.gif swear2.gif impatience.gif giggle2.gif 2 weeks and countin  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

swamp

Joe C

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on April 19, 2009, 05:43:48 PM
Homer's Boob Bib?

I can just imagine, given where it would be resting, what said "boob bib" might look like.  LOL

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview