PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 12:19:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

gator8_24

Good Morn ya'll   Bams hope you are feeling better!

Another night race tonight! Another night of Jr losing!  giggle2.gif  That Lady in Black can be mean!

swamp

bams68

thx gator hun.

Well I got new antibiotics, the others were jus not working. Seems the infection is what causing the reddness an will only go away once the infection does, so I'm stuck with that burning feeling. But yeah jus a persistant bacteria that won't fly a kite.

He also said I needed to see my doc in 10 days which I will be already so yeah - he wants me to shedule a mammagram an ultra sound jus to be on the safe side. Usually after huge lumps like this - its better to check things out an see how I'm really doing inside. An make sure all is gone.

Not looking forward to the squeeze - will be my first but yeah I'll indeed have it done.

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on May 09, 2009, 09:39:24 AM
yawn.gif coffee.gif

Just getting up or going tobed?  I'll pose as you for the BH winning cheat!LOL

gator8_24

Bams I've never had a mam. either, but think a shot of Jack might help with the big squeeze. lol That's what I've heard!

Homer

Homer's Milkshake  bbq21.gif

3 parts Kahlua
2 parts vodka
half & half
ice

put in a blender and enjoy  bbq21.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on May 09, 2009, 11:16:40 AM
Bams I've never had a mam. either, but think a shot of Jack might help with the big squeeze. lol That's what I've heard!
the boss and I are running a mother days special, step right up

MsMissy

Good morning everyone. I hope y'all have a nuce day. bams i hope you feel better very soon. and what can i say about Homer's baaaaaaadge, its cute & the Milksahake sounds good, but i prefer Brandy with mine. sounds good, have 1 for me. sry about typo, my kyboard seems to want 2 run away.LOL

Hocky

bams68

Oh jeez that's funny....an yes indeed a shot of Jack will indeed help gator. I highly think more then one thou....hearing comments from ladies, I dun think it's quite pleasant. Only in my early 30's here so yeah they usually only start them in ur 40's...ah well better safe then sorry I guess.

Homer the shake sounds interesting. Anything with Kahlua is great anyways

Here's a good one

Apple Pie Shot #1
Shot

1 shot Apple juice
1 shot Vodka
A dash of Cinnamon

Pour one shot of Apple Juice and another of Vodka. Sprinkle cimmamon on the tougue and pour both shots into your mouth. Without drinking, shake your head until cimmamon is dissovled and drink. (Repeat if nessesary....or unconscious on the floor.)

Not sure if you've seen those twister shot glasses, those work best...instead of two shot glasses full of each, jus fill each side an dash the cinnamon on ur tongue....an let'r shake

gator8_24

All men need one of these also

Have a hunch it will be removed, guys don't like making fun of them, sometimes a double standard  hysterical.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on May 09, 2009, 04:29:35 PM

Have a hunch it will be removed, guys don't like making fun of them, sometimes a double standard  hysterical.gif
swear2.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif embrace.gif

Homer

bams...you want me to kiss your boo boo and make it better?  giggle2.gif j/k

~Sassy~

Quote from: gator8 on May 09, 2009, 04:29:35 PM

Oh gator, you are hilarious.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

The last time my doctor  doctor.gif suggested yet another mammogram for me, he had forgotten that I had just had one, I said sure just the second you're willing to throw your little wiener up there first. He started cracking up laughing and said "NO thanks!"

Like you said, double standard.  tongue.gif

swamp

hey gator me and my buddy(the worlds strongest redneck ) are talking nascar on twitter  topsecret.gif embarrassed.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on May 09, 2009, 05:04:16 PM
bams...you want me to kiss your boo boo and make it better?  giggle2.gif j/k
NO he's not Bams! This is BOOB MAN we are talking about here.  wow.gif

Homer

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on May 09, 2009, 05:09:17 PM
NO he's not Bams! This is BOOB MAN we are talking about here.  wow.gif

Yeah, but unlike the doctor I don't charge.  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview