Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

swamp

hey boss while your here  how is a cheap way to use my laptop off my land.with out paying $60.00 bucks a month  coffee.gif

Homer

Quote from: swamp on May 28, 2009, 02:13:52 PM
hey boss while your here  how is a cheap way to use my laptop off my land.with out paying $60.00 bucks a month  coffee.gif

You would have to be near a wireless hotspot like a starbucks or find an unprotected wireless signal which ain't exactly legal.

If you mean relatively close to your house you could setup a wireless connection through a router.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Quote from: Homer on May 28, 2009, 02:18:54 PM
You would have to be near a wireless hotspot like a starbucks or find an unprotected wireless signal which ain't exactly legal.

If you mean relatively close to your house you could setup a wireless connection through a router.
ok thanks. i have got it on a router in the house where i got my other 3 puters hooked up. and i can go about 50 yards from the house.thanks for the advice boss  tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: swamp on May 28, 2009, 02:23:01 PM
ok thanks. i have got it on a router in the house where i got my other 3 puters hooked up. and i can go about 50 yards from the house.thanks for the advice boss  tumbsup.gif

It's also possible to hook your laptop up to your cell phone for internet access. The cell phone works as a modem. I've never done this but I hear it can be done. Just make sure your have an unlimited data access plan before trying this or you will get a bill you won't soon forget.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

QuoteYou would have to be near a wireless hotspot like a starbucks or find an unprotected wireless signal which ain't exactly legal.

The Motel 8 here beside McDonalds didn't password lock their router and for about 6 months, everyone in McD's was using their B/W on their laptops.

They finally caught on and now it's locked. swear2.gif

The odd time I did go there it was nice to be able to surf this site on my iPhone while waiting in the drive thru.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

swamp

Quote from: Mayhem on May 28, 2009, 02:39:46 PM
The Motel 8 here beside McDonalds didn't password lock their router and for about 6 months, everyone in McD's was using their B/W on their laptops.

The odd time I did go there it was nice to be able to surf this site on my iPhone while waiting in the drive thru.
giggle2.gif  there just being mean   coffee.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Mayhem on May 28, 2009, 02:39:46 PM

Well they left the light on but forgot to lock the router. (I know it's motel 6 that leaves the light on for us)

Ok fess up just how many times were you waiting in the driver thru just to use their BW  giggle2.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on May 28, 2009, 03:13:46 PM
Well they left the light on but forgot to lock the router. (I know it's motel 6 that leaves the light on for us)

Ok fess up just how many times were you waiting in the driver thru just to use their BW  giggle2.gif
shocked.gif rolleyes.gif

swamp

swamp

swamp

swamp

swamp

gator8_24

Swamp need company, he's talking to himself, don't know what that means but thinks he's also answering himself!

swamp

yawn.gif  dont forget to put the cat out gator  me sleepy  yawn.gifand  turkey4.gif hysterical.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on May 28, 2009, 06:14:32 PM
Swamp need company, he's talking to himself, don't know what that means but thinks he's also answering himself!
strangle.gif strangle.gif instanthit.gif embrace.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on May 28, 2009, 06:14:44 PM
yawn.gif  dont forget to put the cat out gator  me sleepy  yawn.gifand  turkey4.gif hysterical.gif

now u know I won't put the cat out, fred will have a midnight snack of kitty!

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on May 28, 2009, 06:16:56 PM
now u know I won't put the cat out, fred will have a midnight snack of kitty!
well he`s got to eat to  hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on May 28, 2009, 06:19:43 PM
well he`s got to eat to  hysterical.gif

throw out some live ones (ckn) for him then he'll leave cat alone

Ok going to say goodnight since no action here.  See ya tmw morning. yawn.gif blowkisses.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview