Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 01, 2009, 08:03:48 AM

Good Morning Ya'll  Hope you have a good day.  Been busy last night and today working on otto's games.yqw  i told you BH will work with you,and find a solution to you promblem. glad it worked out for you.

BTW Swamp, BH did let me exchange that one auto for beachball. So thanks for urging me to do so lol
embrace.gif well i told you badgehelp would help you find a solution to your problem,glad it worked out for you  embrace.gif

gator8_24

BH got back to me with the codes this morn, at leaset it was in my emails this morn when I checked But haven't played the game , jsut to be sure the otto worked, then went to work on the darn everyone wins bingo. that just finished. Not mamny chances to get wild bingos in that game.

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 01, 2009, 10:49:02 AM
BH got back to me with the codes this morn, at leaset it was in my emails this morn when I checked But haven't played the game , jsut to be sure the otto worked, then went to work on the darn everyone wins bingo. that just finished. Not mamny chances to get wild bingos in that game.
i found out what you give you get back lol  i think i will do that one next after i finished the game im in now  whistle.gif

Hocky

Good afternoon everyone !  I'm  ill12.gif today and need a  doctor.gif to give me a  nurse.gif

swamp

Quote from: hocky on June 01, 2009, 11:27:20 AM
Good afternoon everyone !  I'm  ill12.gif today and need a  doctor.gif to give me a  nurse.gif
so sry hope you feel beter soon  embrace.gif coffee.gif

Squid

Homer

Quote from: hocky on June 01, 2009, 11:27:20 AM

Have a beer or six  beer11.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

gator8_24

Feel better Hocky , take 2 aspirin and call Homer in the morning!

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 01, 2009, 04:06:56 PM
Feel better Hocky , take 2 aspirin and call Homer in the morning!
What are you going to call Homer? And how is Homer slapping people going to help? giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Squid

swamp

swamp

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on June 01, 2009, 08:19:15 PM
What are you going to call Homer? And how is Homer slapping people going to help? giggle2.gif

whatever is bothering you he will just knock it away!  Clear up sinius etc.  Just be down wind of the salp happy guy.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview