PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 01:19:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 03, 2009, 08:04:22 PM
well, I'm beat. Swamp has kept me busy playing tonight and wore me out! giggle2.gif yawn.gif Have a good day tmw !
yawn.gif  you wore me out to  put the cat and lets go to bed   embrace.gif

Hocky

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

jarjar

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

Good Morning Everyone  coffee.gif  Feels Good to be back and have internet access LOL

Hocky

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Good Morning Ya'll ! Running errands today, anything to get away from that checkers badge and the auto that only works if I'm watching it!  Too much trouble to get out the laptop to DB giggle2.gif  So it's my own fault! Have a good day !  You, too, Hoimer  elf2.gif elf2.gif elf2.gif

Morning Swamp!

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 04, 2009, 06:56:22 AM
Good Morning Ya'll ! Running errands today, anything to get away from that checkers badge and the auto that only works if I'm watching it!  Too much trouble to get out the laptop to DB giggle2.gif  So it's my own fault! Have a good day !  You, too, Hoimer  elf2.gif elf2.gif elf2.gif

Morning Swamp!
gm gator  i told you i would take care of it  are you suffing from CRS again.or you think about dale jr  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif coffee.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on June 04, 2009, 08:14:10 AM
gm gator  i told you i would take care of it  are you suffing from CRS again.or you think about dale jr  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif coffee.gif

Hi Swamp!  I know u said you would do it but thought I'd try. Found out my otto doesn't like the monitor turned off!  I left it open and auto running and when got home it was all done.  Should have left it onall night!  I haven't thought of Jr until you and Homer keep mentioning him  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Got some rain today now just spritzing lol  Gotta go find some lunch later gator or fred

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 04, 2009, 09:48:19 AM
Hi Swamp!  I know u said you would do it but thought I'd try. Found out my otto doesn't like the monitor turned off!  I left it open and auto running and when got home it was all done.  Should have left it onall night!  I haven't thought of Jr until you and Homer keep mentioning him  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Got some rain today now just spritzing lol  Gotta go find some lunch later gator or fred

lol

swamp

magnifier.gif   at squidly alll teal and evey thing  you go girl  embrace.gif

gator8_24

Good Evening! Hope you all had a good day and evening. Going to watch early news and the off to bed  yawn.gif  I'd like to watch the BB game but gets too late here.  GO Magic!

Well guess it's not to late to watch the second half!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview