PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 08:57:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

swamp

hi11.gif  gm e1  coffee.gif  off to the doctors  have a great day  coffee.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Mornin' homer...here is a little  slap1.gif to get you going this morning!  giggle2.gif

Homer

BabyCheetah

Squid

swamp

Squid

(((Swampers)))

I'm off to do some grocery shopping.  CUL8R

Joe C

I think everyone is scared about talking too loud and angering the big boss man. zipper.gif

swamp

Quote from: Squid on June 05, 2009, 04:55:54 PM
(((Swampers)))

I'm off to do some grocery shopping.  CUL8R
embrace.gif fix me some din din and i will come over there  embrace.gif coffee.gif

swamp

Quote from: Joe C on June 05, 2009, 04:57:22 PM
I think everyone is scared about talking too loud and angering the big boss man. zipper.gif
maybe you never know  hysterical.gif coffee.gif

Joe C

gator8_24

I'm not afraid of the big bad wolf   slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Swamp, how can you eat another thing? hysterical.gif

Ok, now it's my turn. lol  have a good day tmw.  Truck race from texas is just starting so will say goodnight everyone!

BTW Homer at QVC ou can buy a Cabbage Patch jeff Gordon doll. Got to see his belly button and his bare tush with the artists signature. LOL Jeff had an outie!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 05, 2009, 06:08:32 PM
I'm not afraid of the big bad wolf   slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif well you wont feed me

Ok, now it's my turn. lol  have a good day tmw.  Truck race from texas is just starting so will say goodnight everyone!

BTW Homer at QVC ou can buy a Cabbage Patch jeff Gordon doll. Got to see his belly button and his bare tush with the artists signature. LOL Jeff had an outie!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
swear2.gif embrace.gif well you wont feed me

Joe C

I'm not afraid of the big bad wolf   slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Ok, now it's my turn. lol  have a good day tmw.  Truck race from texas is just starting so will say goodnight everyone!

BTW Homer at QVC ou can buy a Cabbage Patch jeff Gordon doll. Got to see his belly button and his bare tush with the artists signature. LOL Jeff had an outie!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

Homer

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview