PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 02:19:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyCheetah

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters. I discovered the wonderful new setting in Pogo, where you can hide your profile from everyone not on your list. WOO HOO!!!! No more "I see your stats and you must be cheating."

Gee, I wonder if Pogo is really cracking down on cheating like they say, or making it easier to cheat without being harrassed by mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging oxygen-thieves with no personality.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Hey!  My scraped up knuckles resent that comment!   giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on June 08, 2009, 05:41:08 AM
Good Morning cheaters. I discovered the wonderful new setting in Pogo, where you can hide your profile from everyone not on your list. WOO HOO!!!! No more "I see your stats and you must be cheating."

Gee, I wonder if Pogo is really cracking down on cheating like they say, or making it easier to cheat without being harrassed by mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging oxygen-thieves with no personality.

Ok JoeC, now you've done it! Made me choke on my  drink and get a mess on my desk by describing the ppl in the game chats I pictured fire breathing dragons with dragging knuckles coming out of chat ready to take my last breath and complain about their condition!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

But won't that lack of profile just cause those dragons to still think and yell that we are hiding something ie cheating?

thanks for the laughs but not for the mess on my desk!  hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Squid

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 08, 2009, 07:44:25 AM
Sorry forgot- Good Morning Ya'll !

Be nice to gator this morning!  She's packin' heat!

~Sassy~

Good Morning Everyone, Have A Great Day.  coffee.gif

Squid

Hocky

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on June 08, 2009, 07:47:07 AM
Be nice to gator this morning!  She's packin' heat!

LOL after all I could picture were dragons thanks to JoeC I went looking lol

swamp

hi11.gif afternoon everyone  coffee.gif  oh  and you to MOL  hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on June 08, 2009, 02:46:02 PM
Tweet this!!!  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

You  slap1.gif slap1.gif at twitter?

NOW I see why you tweeted, it's below here and in middle of all threads. tweet tweet  elf2.gif

swamp

here gator i made you a grill hope you like it i took it out of jrs car  he dont use it      hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

swamp

and here i made us a golf cart no radio yet.      embarrassed.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview