PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 05:32:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on June 13, 2009, 12:45:17 PM
It came from the swamp...

Trust me, it needs to go back into the swamp.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Good morning, everyone.  Rise and shine!

Squid

This place always (well, almost) puts a smile on my face.  Good natured ribbing and teasing is the hallmark of a real friendship!  Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters. Red Sox go for the sweep today. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on June 14, 2009, 03:33:03 AM
This place always (well, almost) puts a smile on my face.  Good natured ribbing and teasing is the hallmark of a real friendship!  Have a great Sunday, everyone.

embrace.gif blowkisses.gif

Hocky

Good afternoon everyone!  It's race day!  nascar4.gif

swamp

gator8_24

Good Aftrnoon Ya'll !  Tonight could be the last NBA championship game, meaning last for the Magic lol

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 14, 2009, 01:12:54 PM
Good Aftrnoon Ya'll !  Tonight could be the last NBA championship game, meaning last for the Magic lol
gator you  turkey4.gif here have some  popcorn2.gif  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on June 14, 2009, 01:24:47 PM
gator you  turkey4.gif here have some  popcorn2.gif  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Now what did I tell you? cook.gif bbq29.gif bbq22.gif bbq26.gif angry.gif bbq30.gif  Now get busy and feed me! hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 14, 2009, 01:31:22 PM
Now what did I tell you? cook.gif bbq29.gif bbq22.gif bbq26.gif angry.gif bbq30.gif  Now get busy and feed me! hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
here kiss this  ass.gif and i might cook  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif coffee.gif

gator8_24

swamp

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on June 14, 2009, 02:01:13 PM
swear2.gif ok i loose on my way to cook fried rabbit stew  giggle2.gif bbq21.gif

I don't want that I want the beef and noodles lol

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 14, 2009, 02:14:16 PM
I don't want that I want the beef and noodles lol
to late i gave the rest to the pole cat that you wont put out at night  tease.gif hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on June 14, 2009, 02:28:48 PM
to late i gave the rest to the pole cat that you wont put out at night  tease.gif hysterical.gif

Well u know what the future holds for you every night with the smelly and furry cat suggling up to you! cat22.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview