PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 07:54:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 20, 2009, 08:15:58 AM
Good Morning Ya'll !! Swamp was a dear and let me sleep in this morn  hysterical.gif Gonna be a HOT day, oh goodie!   

Two races today coming from the beer city of Milwaukee, trucks and nationwide tonight. Any one have anything better to have on the TV?

Have a good day everyone!
made you breakfast to heres your burnt toast  embarrassed.gif giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on June 20, 2009, 08:18:53 AM
made you breakfast to heres your burnt toast  embarrassed.gif giggle2.gif

That"s all? I here I gave u that lovely liquid supper!  hysterical.gif beer11.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 20, 2009, 08:24:32 AM
That"s all? I here I gave u that lovely liquid supper!  hysterical.gif beer11.gif
well ok heres some grape jelly its a little old just got it out of the glove box enjoy  turkey4.gif coffee.gif giggle2.gif

Squid

ewww, out of the glove box?
Don't eat it, gator!

Good afternoon, gang.  I pretty much slept the morning away.  I'll need a nap soon, too!   yawn.gif

Hocky

Good evening everyone! Have a drink on me!  beer11.gif

Squid

bobby

gator8_24

Good Morning and Good Night!  I must say that breakfast Swamp made was very sad and smelled!  Maybe something better this morning, maybe he'll give me leftovers from his Fathers' Day meal? giggle2.gif Finaly off to bed  yawn.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!  beer11.gif

Squid

Good morning and Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there.   hi11.gif

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters and Happy Father's day! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

jarjar

gator8_24

Good Afternoon, watching the race from Sonoma and running Uncle Otto..It is hotter than Hades   diablo.gif here, of course I don't know just how that place could be! Hope all the dad have a good rest of the day! Fishing5.gif vacation4.gif

bobby

evening all..just got possibly the greatest deal in pizza history turkey4.gif 2 large specialty pizzas and cinnastix for 19 bucks...1 pizza and the cinnastix were free tumbsup.gif.............just had to share.....ill shut up now lol  zipper.gif

gator8_24

You kidding? My family would have liked that deal.too! Now unzip that mouth lol It seems evertime we order 1 pizza and nothing extra it's almost $20 !

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview