PlayBuddy
May 27, 2024, 12:52:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

gator8_24

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on July 03, 2009, 05:04:04 PM
When is the Pocono 500?  They go past my living room window in that one.   Vvvvrrrrrrooooooooom!

Squid, Homer is all wet, he is wrong!  hysterical.gif  The next race at Pocono is August 2nd at 1PM.  It pays to ck the schedule once in awhile Homer. I had to go to Nacar dot com to ck the schedule myself.  Next week it's Chicago. Just so ya know. giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 05, 2009, 09:09:27 AM
Squid, Homer is all wet, he is wrong!  hysterical.gif  The next race at Pocono is August 2nd at 1PM.  It pays to ck the schedule once in awhile Homer. I had to go to Nacar dot com to ck the schedule myself.  Next week it's Chicago. Just so ya know. giggle2.gif

I got three letters for you. DNF

Now go to the schedule and tell me who won the Pocono 500 on June 7th  ass.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on July 05, 2009, 09:38:32 AM
I got three letters for you. DNF

Now go to the schedule and tell me who won the Pocono 500 on June 7th  ass.gif

LOL that dnf was not his doing some idiots ran into him and I have no idea who won on June 7th esp. if it was Kyle big babay Busch.  giggle2.gif   her ya go

vasunlover

Squid

LOL, if the Pocono was 6/7, it must've been when I was out of town.  If it's 8/7, then I'll be sure to be out of town.   hysterical.gif

That race really mucky mucks up my roads!

Homer

gator8_24

Hocky

gator8_24

Oh Cripes (to quote Pogo) I think we're going to have thunder storms nearly all day!!! crying10.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 06, 2009, 07:57:25 AM
Oh Cripes (to quote Pogo) I think we're going to have thunder storms nearly all day!!! crying10.gif
topsecret.gif embrace.gif giggle2.gif

swamp

Squid

bams68

Know how u feel gator, expecting that trash here at the mo'
girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview