PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 08:34:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Joe C on July 27, 2009, 06:13:31 PM
That woman is the devil and the magical hand mirror is a sick, perverted tool of filth. diablo.gif
Good Morning cheaters.

I think we know where I stand on the whole Romper Room issue. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Good morning all...........New game out today (as if you didnt know  giggle2.gif)

gator8_24

Good Afternoon Ya'll !  I think I have really been neglecting Trivial P!  I've been letting otto run the past 2 days/night and I'm now going Oct 08 LOL  Maybe today/ or 2 nite I will be caught up.

Squid

GOod luck, Gator.  I decided to do the TP daily, every night before going to bed.  It's a habit now and I'm always caught up.  THe only exception to that routine is when I go out of town.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 28, 2009, 10:19:41 AM
GOod luck, Gator.  I decided to do the TP daily, every night before going to bed.  It's a habit now and I'm always caught up.  THe only exception to that routine is when I go out of town.

I usually run it on Sunday afternoon for my screennames. This way, I get the bonus puzzle. POGO UK side is available at 12 a.m. London time, which is either 7 p.m. or 8 p.m. the day before in Eastern Standard time.

I run one screen name on UK site and my other one on US site on separate computers. The cheats gets all the answers, then I switch around and get perfect scores, unless there was one of the occasional misses.

It takes about 31-34 minutes for a "week" of seven quizzes, if your cheat has enough correct answers for 1100 points. You cannot STOP a quiz once you have reached 1100 points to speed things up, it will only cost you tokens. It takes about 35 minutes to capture a "week" of questions if you do not have the data in your cheat. Therefore, it is just over an hour (usually 70 minutes) for "virgin" questions. However, when I help others, it is just 33 minutes/week, since the OLD questions are already in the cheat.

A couple of other things about the "questions".
1) There are SOME questions that Pogo gets wrong and then fixes. This will make you "miss" the answer the next time the cheat is run on such a question.
2) There are some slight differences between questions on Pogo and Pogo UK. These deal with spelling, such as COLOR and COLOUR. The cheat treats them differently, as if they were different questions/answers.
3) The "random" quizzes will include MANY questions from Pogo and Pogo UK daily quizzes. If you are caught up on daily quizzes, it will help random quizzes. If you have played a lot of random quizzes, it will help you do your data collection

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on July 28, 2009, 11:11:10 AM
Therefore, it is just over an hour (usually 70 minutes) for "virgin" questions. However, when I help others, it is just 33 minutes/week, since the OLD questions are already in the cheat

Guess I'm a TP virgin too!

Afternoon everyone!

disneyland lady

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 28, 2009, 02:20:07 PM
Guess I'm a TP virgin too!

Afternoon everyone!
Not Joe, he da TP Ho! Imagine what the FBI would say if they saw what was in your computer! This man knows anything about everything.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 28, 2009, 06:04:35 PM
Not Joe, he da TP Ho! Imagine what the FBI would say if they saw what was in your computer! This man knows anything about everything.
I have never played a single question of Trivial Pursuit by hand. I have the cheat program. giggle2.gif
In fact, I am trying to figure out the last game that I actually played SOME games on manually, other than something like Hearts, where it is easier to double-browse for badges.

I did finish several early games by hand, including Popfu and Mahjong Garden (before it was extended). People ACCUSED me of cheating in Popfu and Mahjong because my stats had streaks of 1,000 wins. I just liked those games.

Later, when I started using the cheat programs in Popfu and Mahjong, people would not accuse me of cheating because the cheat program would sometimes loses games, especially in Popfu when I got the "cripes" error. tumbsup.gif

swamp

Squid

jarjar

Squid

april_horning1969

Hocky

Here ya go April......cant have a fellow cheater without their morning java  coffee.gif embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview