PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 01:13:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Hocky

yawn.gif  Mornin' all............cant believe my weekend is almost over!  It goes by way too fast  impatience.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

afternoon all bbq21.gif shields has a no-no thru 7 but the rays havent scored either hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on August 02, 2009, 12:24:28 PM
afternoon all bbq21.gif shields has a no-no thru 7 but the rays havent scored either hysterical.gif
Victor Martinez fitting in nicely with the Red Sox. Thanks, Cleveland. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Kita

Quote from: Joe C on August 01, 2009, 08:20:51 AM
Are Tazers legal in your state? tumbsup.gif

Cattle prods probably are... but that's an 'off label' usage.

bobby

again theres more for me to complain about..cook county is putting a 10.25% tax on candy....candy! add that with the 10.25% tax there already is on everything to begin with plus the random taxes there is on stuff in bottles..gas..paper...someone needs to throw some boxes of reeses in lake michigan or something like they did back in the day...its ridiculous when i buy a bottle of water that costs 1.29 and end up dishing out almost 2.20 after all taxes swear2.gif ...ill shut up now zipper.gif

Joe C

Squid

Sorry, Bobby, I know how you feel.  They won't be happy until they've squeezed every cent possible out of us.  They need to stop wasting our tax money and learn how to be efficient!!!!

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 31, 2009, 08:08:42 PM
If I send you a picture of my kids arguing, Mayhem, could you come up with something that will shut them up?

I think I asked a similar question not long ago, but I'm desperate.

I'm not sure how I missed this post .. sorry about that.

How old are the kids? tongue.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MrsL

Mornin' all..it's off to work I go (waffles & sausage today, if you're hungry)! Hope everyone has a good day!  coffee.gif   cook.gif

Squid

Hmmmm, Waffles and sausage.  Haven't had either of them in years.  I'll take an order.   turkey4.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Hocky

Mornin' all!  The race got rained out in pocono yesterday so it's going to be today.  Figures that I have to go to work and miss it!  swear2.gif

gator8_24

Good Morning ! Peep, peep, peep to Mr Homer, too. elf2.gif

The skies look clear and blue at Pocono so good day for racing!  Some try to eacape it (the race) and some take the afternoon off to watch (son) .  The drivers that were invited to be at the White House today had to take a 'rain check'.

Wake Up, Swamp!  I've tried everything to get him up!  blowkisses.gif Wait make that get him out of bed! giggle2.gif Guess I had a dirty mind just then!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview