PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 01:10:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: bams68 on August 22, 2009, 09:57:46 AM
I meant for us hun, usually our storms only come around in the September/October months rite down to November....we have occasional tropical stuff in the summer months but yeah nothing as extreme as this for our parts

Oh....well what I meant was that for Florida those were our peak months. But thanks for the info. Learn something new everyday. tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Nymph Sorceress on August 22, 2009, 09:28:12 AM
Not really....at least not for Florida. The peak months is August & September.

BTW....hey gator.....are you on the west coast, east coast, or the panhandle?

I am smack dab in the middle, almost equal distance from east and west coast. I'm in Gainesville so northern FL

Dave K

Nymph Sorceress

Nymph Sorceress

coffee.gif Good Morning Cheaters!! hi11.gif

Last Day Before the Kids Go Back To School!! cheerleading.gif party12.gif party15a.gif halloween23.gif dancing16.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

disneyland lady

Morning all - I have friends and family in Peggy's Cove and Halifax so we are really watching this storm. I remember the last one that really whacked them was Juan. I have a couple of links to Nova Scotia cams but none of them are really working well. And yes it is great to have family as far Northeast when you live far Southwest except at times like this.

Hocky

I am soooooooo  yawn.gif.  I stayed up all night for a Subway session.  giggle2.gif

Are they gonna make an auto for this so I quit losing my beauty sleep?  lipstick.gif

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 23, 2009, 08:36:47 AM
Morning all - I have friends and family in Peggy's Cove and Halifax so we are really watching this storm. I remember the last one that really whacked them was Juan. I have a couple of links to Nova Scotia cams but none of them are really working well. And yes it is great to have family as far Northeast when you live far Southwest except at times like this.

Hope your family stays ok, DLL.  

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: hocky on August 23, 2009, 09:05:56 AM
I am soooooooo  yawn.gif.  I stayed up all night for a Subway session.  giggle2.gif

Are they gonna make an auto for this so I quit losing my beauty sleep?  lipstick.gif

That sounded like me the other night. I stayed up 'till 4:30pm in the morning doing my Subway sessions. LOL
An auto (that wins) would be great....but I don't see that happenning. giggle2.gif

bams68

Well they got hit pretty hard, alot of roads washed out an such, but I think all is good thou. Sum power out of course....an 3 teens got washed away off the rocks after the storm passed. I think they are ok, but kinda being abit stupid of them to be there. An I think that was at Peggys Cove too ...not sure. Will hear more on the news tonight...but yeah so far all seems alright for now

swamp

Squid

Hocky

Mornin Squidster and all......Lovely day here, especially knowing I don't have to go to work today!  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: hocky on August 24, 2009, 05:34:06 AM
Mornin Squidster and all......Lovely day here, especially knowing I don't have to go to work today!  giggle2.gif
Me, too!  I'm doing some work from home, though.  At least I don't have anyone giving me grief!  hehehe  Enjoy your day, hon.

Joe C

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview