PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 12:22:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave K

gator8_24

Good Afternoon Everyone!  Race at Dover but rain on the way and more expected tmw. Tonight after the race are the Gators and Kentucky. Tebow and someothers have the flu, even flew on a sep. plane! football4.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

JAYREMI

Homer

I know most of us regulars have pogo until the cows come home but if any of you still need some PM me.  elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters tumbsup.gif

Thanks for the offer, bossman! I am sure that some people will not figure out how to ask nicely, and instead will create a new thread. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Good morning everyone. Thanks for offer Homer. What you are doing is so sweet. I just hope most will appreciate what you are doing  embrace.gif

Hocky

Quote from: jarjar on September 27, 2009, 08:12:28 AM
Good morning everyone. Thanks for offer Homer. What you are doing is so sweet. I just hope most will appreciate what you are doing  embrace.gif

It is certainly bringing new people to the site, however, I even saw a newbie get free pogo and then made up another name just to get MORE free pogo.  Geez, some people are so greedy and that pisses me off.  Be happy and thankful for what is given to you and stop being so greedy!  I believe in giving back when good fortune comes upon your way, but I seriously doubt we will see 90% of the people Homer gave pogo passes to ever again.  It's a shame too, because there are alot of great people on here and I, for one, am thankful I found a group of crazy, fun-loving people I can converse with.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on September 27, 2009, 07:29:23 AM
I know most of us regulars have pogo until the cows come home but if any of you still need some PM me.  elf2.gif

Goodness, I haven't heard that expression for ages!  giggle2.gif  Homer still hasn't checked my privates! hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

But anyway, back to topic!  Good Morining Everyone!  The latest news on  Tim Tebow is that he is"coherent" but still in the hospital but is expected to return to Gainesville today.  sure glad and thankful it wasn't worse and there is an off weekend next week. But time will tell if and when he plays again.

Dave K

Hocky

dang where did my weekend go? It's never long enough....back to work tomorrow  BAH! swear2.gif

bobby

i hate chicago...5 seperate shootings in my neighborhood over the weekend 2 dead, one 2 blocks down one 2 1/2..then gangbangers were following me and 2 of my friends around and tried to throw a bottle through his car window at me and my friends..chicago sucks white flag.gif

Hocky

Quote from: bobby on September 27, 2009, 09:13:51 PM
i hate chicago...5 seperate shootings in my neighborhood over the weekend 2 dead, one 2 blocks down one 2 1/2..then gangbangers were following me and 2 of my friends around and tried to throw a bottle through his car window at me and my friends..chicago sucks white flag.gif

no-no.gif  Be careful bobby!  embrace.gif

Squid

Yikes!  Be careful, Bobby.  It's not just Chicago, it's all over.

Squid

JAYREMI

jarjar

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview