PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 03:23:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

redhotbabydoll

cook.gif housewife1.gif trying to do all of these things and read all the discussions too... yawn.gif I'm tired so please send me some coffee and wake me up...lol or better yet...make it a very strong cup please. Thanks for the great reads everyone and for all the helpful information on all the forums...love this site. cheesy.gif

Squid

Good morning, gang.  Have a good weekend.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Good Morning Everyone!  Question of the day, "will Tebow play at LSU?"  night game.  football4.gif

Hocky

Afternoon all......at least it is NOT raining here today!  cheesy.gif

alyaks

And I will be eagerly awaiting that new update also. Mine at home is 14, and have 3 grown girls and 5 grandkids. BTW, when you do it, could you make sure it includes son-in-laws? And will 1 ss from someone be enough or will you need individual ones from each of us?

Homer

Homer

Hocky

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters.

Do not forget to buy and play your Spooky Slots Limited Edition Halloween Badge. And yes, it is different than the Spooky Slots Special Edition Halloween Badge. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on October 11, 2009, 08:18:38 AM
Good Morning cheaters.

Do not forget to buy and play your Spooky Slots Limited Edition Halloween Badge. And yes, it is different than the Spooky Slots Special Edition Halloween Badge. giggle2.gif

Are they the same badge or just the same game? And can I reactivate them over and over again to get the Spring Fling Limited Special Edition Fall Badge?

Stinkerbell

Happy Sunday! I did something today I've never before done. I have never had coffee. Not a real cup anyway. Sometimes the drive thru fast food places will not clean out their pots after making coffee before making tea and I can taste the coffee. It's never tasted very good. But I decided to try straight coffee and I'm just sayin'.. yuk. I even creamed and sugared it and still, yuk. Though I have to say I do feel kinda perky... in a bzzzzzzzz kinda way.

Squid

I hated even the smell of coffee until I turned 14.  I took a sip then and have never looked back.  I am a 2-3 cup person each morning.  At 12 noon, my internal coffee switch turns off and I can't look at coffee until the next morning.  I've never felt a caffeine buzz - ever.  I don't think caffeine affects me.  I can fall asleep after having coffee, tea and chocolate.

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on October 11, 2009, 10:21:28 AM
I hated even the smell of coffee until I turned 14.  I took a sip then and have never looked back.  I am a 2-3 cup person each morning.  At 12 noon, my internal coffee switch turns off and I can't look at coffee until the next morning.  I've never felt a caffeine buzz - ever.  I don't think caffeine affects me.  I can fall asleep after having coffee, tea and chocolate.

I didn't start drinking coffee until I was 42 with the exception of one of those sugared up cappuccinos you buy at the gas station on a cold day.

But same here Squid.....I can drink caffeine all day long and sleep like a baby.  But.......I was once in the hospital for several days and they didn't have diet coke with the caffeine and I started getting a really bad headache...for 2 days they gave me all kinds of drugs to kill the headache and nothing worked.  One of my fellow colleagues that worked with me at the hospital said..."I know what your problem is, you need your caffeine fix".  She called the doctor for me and the doctor ordered IV caffeine....literally, I got an IV drip of pure caffeine.  By the time the 30 min bag was finished, my headache vanished.  I then told my hubby to bring me "regular" diet cokes to the hospital until I got released.  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

The smell of coffee brewing in the morning is one of the most glorious things known to mankind. But dang.... what a nasty taste.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview