PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 01:11:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

jarjar

who me?

Darling if you had the right equipment then you would need to be worried.
Makes me regret giving up on men 2 years ago   sad.gif Almost enough to make me want to try em again though  whistle.gif  I'm just sayin'

gator8_24

The good guys removed the entire post. It came from an email about a Pampered Chef home party and no Homer that's not"dirty' it is real full of kitchen items These guys do not appear in their catalog.  But sure got the conversation going! lol

Mayhem

Ladies ... please tone it down a little the pictures. I don't want to upset any of our members / guests on here.

I've let a lot of them slide, but you must admit some of these are crossing the line ...

I know it's all in good fun, but please lets keep it PG 13 - thank you!

embrace.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

ummm...I haven't been on much since my main pc crashed and burned

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on October 23, 2009, 07:07:05 PM
Really?  I'm so sorry!

who me?

Yesum Mayhem if we have too  6_6.gif

Sorry to hear about your computer Homer. Can you fix it or is it a goner?

Homer

Quote from: Squid on October 23, 2009, 07:12:24 PM
Really?  I'm so sorry!

yeah...now I'm back to my old desktop for a few weeks 6_6.gif

Squid

What caused the crash and burn?  Spill beer on it?  Just kidding.  Bad joke at this particular moment.  What caused it?

Homer

Quote from: Squid on October 23, 2009, 07:15:43 PM
What caused the crash and burn?  Spill beer on it?  Just kidding.  Bad joke at this particular moment.  What caused it?

Laptop display needs to be replaced

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on October 23, 2009, 07:07:05 PM
Sorry to hear that, Homer.

I thought you were passed out from celebrating the 2009 NLCS. drunk.gif party15a.gif party16a.gif party15a.gif drunk.gif fan2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on October 23, 2009, 07:01:05 PM
Ladies ... please tone it down a little the pictures. I don't want to upset any of our members / guests on here.

I've let a lot of them slide, but you must admit some of these are crossing the line ...

I know it's all in good fun, but please lets keep it PG 13 - thank you!

embrace.gif

This is about that naked chicken picture I posted, isn't it? **hanging head in shame**

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 23, 2009, 07:14:29 PM
yeah...now I'm back to my old desktop for a few weeks 6_6.gif

Did the update screw you up too? I've been hearing sooooooooo many horror stories about the last Windows update.

C~M

The update got my XP and made it spontaneously cut off and on to the point I couldn't use it.  I was able to get to to stay on long enough to get to add/remove programs and remove all of the updates and now it works fine.  I haven't had a problem on my Vista yet and hope I don't as I use it all the time and just have XP for back up now.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on October 23, 2009, 09:27:04 PM
The update got my XP and made it spontaneously cut off and on to the point I couldn't use it.  I was able to get to to stay on long enough to get to add/remove programs and remove all of the updates and now it works fine.  I haven't had a problem on my Vista yet and hope I don't as I use it all the time and just have XP for back up now.

My Vista is ok as well. My XP desktop is a little wonky, but it's with SeaMonkey that I'm having the problems. I don't know what I will do because I can't use the more recent Java updates and now on SeaMonkey I can't play MiniGolf because the auto doesn't find the ball.

gator8_24

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 23, 2009, 07:35:14 PM
This is about that naked chicken picture I posted, isn't it? **hanging head in shame**

I'm referring to the pic of the guy with the mixing bowl  nono.gif

Don't get me wrong ladies, I love you all but that picture was a bit too much. I hope those pics don't make it it to your siggy rotations  watching you.gif  embrace.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 23, 2009, 07:35:14 PM

Think it also was my peach cobbler!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8_24 on October 23, 2009, 09:32:26 PM
Think it also was my peach cobbler!

Leave it to you to cross the line.  watching you.gif  (Pssssssst... if you get anymore of those, send 'em my way)  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview