PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 04:27:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Stinkerbell

Hocky

Stinkerbell

Squid

gator8_24

Good Afternoon  All I can say is, that baseball game didn't end the way I preferred! bad mood.gif

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on November 05, 2009, 10:40:47 AM
Good Afternoon  All I can say is, that baseball game didn't end the way I preferred! bad mood.gif
Amen!!!!

Can I get a witness? hi11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on November 05, 2009, 11:53:21 AM

Can I get a witness? hi11.gif
To what?  The fact that someone else wanted the opposition to win?  hehehe  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on November 05, 2009, 01:34:45 PM
  To what?  The fact that someone else wanted the opposition to win?  hehehe  giggle2.gif
Ding!!!! hysterical.gif

I am ALWAYS the loyal opposition to the Yankees! hi11.gif

gator8_24

I think Joe is now feeling the jabs like I used to get about Dale Jr giggle2.gif  I no longer care what he does on the track, besides the rumor is that Danica is going to sign with JRMototsports! She has to do an Arca race in Daytona during speed weeks to get approval from Nascar, then she will be in the Nationwide series. Wonder if Homer will be all Danica and GoDaddy? hysterical.gif  have to let it all run off the back Joe or else "they" will continue the jabs cause "they" know it gets to you. lol

Squid

Quote from: gator8_24 on November 05, 2009, 02:25:43 PM
I think Joe is now feeling the jabs like I used to get about Dale Jr giggle2.gif  I no longer care what he does on the track, besides the rumor is that Danica is going to sign with JRMototsports! She has to do an Arca race in Daytona during speed weeks to get approval from Nascar, then she will be in the Nationwide series. Wonder if Homer will be all Danica and GoDaddy? hysterical.gif  have to let it all run off the back Joe or else "they" will continue the jabs cause "they" know it gets to you. lol
I wish I even knew a modicum about car racing.  I'm a car racing numbskull... and that's final.  nascar4.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif nascar4.gif

Hocky

It's fun Squidly!  All ya gotta do is watch 'em go around in circles and every now and then you see a good crash!

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 05, 2009, 03:31:33 PM
It's fun Squidly!  All ya gotta do is watch 'em go around in circles and every now and then you see a good crash!
Yee haw!!!! We even have one of dem NASCAH tracks up to New Hampshire! tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Since we are so far off topic , I'll tell you what this topic makes me think of when I read it.  a minimizer bra! I don't know why LOL But  VP Minimizer just sounds like one!

How did this get here? LOL It sprouted legs and traveled.

gator8_24

Good Morning Everyone  yawn.gif still sleepy, I know even at 10AM! Talked to Swamp last nite & he's finally feeling better from the flu and was going to post on his guestbook FYI

alyaks

alyaks

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview