PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 12:03:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Good morning all !  Don't forget there is a football game tonight...so get your picks in if you participate in the PogoCheats Pick Em contest!  football4.gif

Joe C

Quote from: swamp on November 12, 2009, 05:15:38 AM
hi11.gif good morn everyone. sry i haven`t been here latey. i have my brother down here with me now. he has brain cancer.i have hospice helping now.maybe i can  slide in here every now and then. we getting him out of hospice soon  he had a fall the other day.but he`s fine as can be.cant wait till we get him back here at my house so i can give him the care that he needs. so thanks everyone for the prayers and emails and notes yall have sent me.gator, and sue  thanks so much for keeping up my badges  embrace.gif  i cant thank yall enuff. i wonted to keep this short. so bye for now.i will post  any new news on facebook or pogo guessbook. or gator can keep everyone informed just ask her. thanks e1 be back soon i hope  Swamp and family
Swamp

I wish you luck during this process. It is never fun, but you are not alone. embrace.gif

Also, if you need help with badges, I can also help. Good job winning the Pick'em, even though the ladies are still kicking our butts. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Good Evening Everyone! Swamp is such a good friend and terrific brother!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Hocky

Squid

Yea!  And I'm home early!  Let the weekend commence!

gator8_24

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on November 13, 2009, 10:29:53 AM
Yea!  And I'm home early!  Let the weekend commence!

so instead of getting that full day pay of 1.49 you got 1.18 Squiddums?  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: hocky on November 13, 2009, 02:45:44 PM
so instead of getting that full day pay of 1.49 you got 1.18 Squiddums?  giggle2.gif
Whoaaaaa!  Wait a minute!  Have you heard sumptin I haven't?  I got a dime raise to $1.49?!?!?!?!?!?!  PARTY TIME! 

Hocky

Shhhhhhhhhhh that's the proceeds I was getting from raising the price of autos on BH from 5 bucks to 5.99 remember? LMAO  giggle2.gif

Homer

I am finally out of Vista hell elf2.gif

They had to replace my laptop since they couldn't fix it and I now have Windows 7 which seems pretty good so far. dancing16.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

C~M

alyaks

Good night all. Hope you all had a nice Friday the 13th!

C~M

Squid

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview