PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 11:03:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 08, 2009, 06:23:59 PM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
Homer Claus spent 10 minutes thinking up the reply. Little Stinky Lou Who, whoe was only two, said, "Why, Homer Claus, Why?"

embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 08, 2009, 06:26:13 PM
Homer Claus spent 10 minutes thinking up the reply. Little Stinky Lou Who, whoe was only two, said, "Why, Homer Claus, Why?"

embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Why, Homer Claus, Why? 

girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 08, 2009, 06:37:21 PM
Why, Homer Claus, Why? 

But you know, that old Homer Claus was so mean and so quick, he thought up a lie and he thought it up quick.

"Why, my sweet little Stinker," the fake Santie Claus lied, "There is a mix and match badge that only lights on one side. So I'm taking it home to Mayhem's workshop, my dear. I'll fix it up there, then I'll bring it back here."

tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 08, 2009, 07:15:26 PM
But you know, that old Homer Claus was so mean and so quick, he thought up a lie and he thought it up quick.

"Why, my sweet little Stinker," the fake Santie Claus lied, "There is a mix and match badge that only lights on one side. So I'm taking it home to Mayhem's workshop, my dear. I'll fix it up there, then I'll bring it back here."

tumbsup.gif

Oh, ok Homer Claus. I believe you.   embrace.gif    Thanks for the drink, Homer Claus. coffee.gif   I'm going up to my bed now. yawn.gif

alyaks

Quote from: Joe C on December 08, 2009, 02:18:57 PM
Does she have 1,000 posts?

I have 8,000+, so I can use it 8 times per post.

crying10.gif crying10.gif crying10.gif crying10.gif
crying10.gif crying10.gif crying10.gif crying10.gif

Nope...working hard to get to 1000, but figured I'd better get them in before Homer Claus or Mayhem make it a hard fast rule  giggle2.gif

C~M

Quote from: Squid on December 09, 2009, 03:22:09 AM
  TYVM CM, I appreciate your help.  Hey, I didn't know that Pogo offered big black splotch as a username!  giggle2.gif

that is squid ink

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters and Grinchy Homer Claus. tumbsup.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

alyaks

Hocky

gator8_24

Good Morning! Today glad I don't live up north!  Too much snow and wind! winter31.gif   weather38.gif

greeneyes

ahhh I'm in Milwaukee  girls18.gif You should be very glad your not from here.

Snow + cold = bad hair days! brazil.gif

Which is like... tollally... like.. not cool... like.. omg

yea I'm still drunk.. lol dont mind me

beer11.gif 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on December 09, 2009, 07:52:29 AM
Good morning all....It's badge day!  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Or, NON badge day as in the case of this weeks Lottso Express challenge.

This on the unHelpful site...

Question

I am confused about the Express Yourself Badge for Lottso! Express. Where can I find clarification?

Answer

The Express Yourself Badge requires you to reach the 4th goal 6 times in one week. However, the in-game chat is incorrectly showing a requirement of 15.

We currently do not have information regarding which requirements are actually working. You might see your badge as completed after reaching the 6 times requirement, but the badge might not be actually appearing in your badge album.

Our developers are aware of this issue and should have a fix soon. Please stay tuned for more information regarding this issue by clicking on the Notify Me button at the bottom of the screen. Once we have more information, you will receive an update via e-mail.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

====

Yeah, right.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 09, 2009, 11:29:40 AM
Or, NON badge day as in the case of this weeks Lottso Express challenge.

This on the unHelpful site...

Question

I am confused about the Express Yourself Badge for Lottso! Express. Where can I find clarification?

Answer

The Express Yourself Badge requires you to reach the 4th goal 6 times in one week. However, the in-game chat is incorrectly showing a requirement of 15.

We currently do not have information regarding which requirements are actually working. You might see your badge as completed after reaching the 6 times requirement, but the badge might not be actually appearing in your badge album.

Our developers are aware of this issue and should have a fix soon. Please stay tuned for more information regarding this issue by clicking on the Notify Me button at the bottom of the screen. Once we have more information, you will receive an update via e-mail.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

====

Yeah, right.
I have no idea how many it took for me to win the badge, since I have robot assistance. However, IT DOES NOT MATTER, since I have robot assistance.

hysterical.gif

I also was able to get to x38 on {Rock Climbing} badge and x3 on {Ball Boy} badge, by using my Blackberry to activate them over and over again. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 09, 2009, 01:00:02 PM
I have no idea how many it took for me to win the badge, since I have robot assistance. However, IT DOES NOT MATTER, since I have robot assistance.

hysterical.gif

I also was able to get to x38 on {Rock Climbing} badge and x3 on {Ball Boy} badge, by using my Blackberry to activate them over and over again. tumbsup.gif

Do you actually have the badge in your collection though? Mine isn't there even though it said I had won the challenge.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 09, 2009, 01:43:24 PM
Do you actually have the badge in your collection though? Mine isn't there even though it said I had won the challenge.
I actually have the badge in my collection. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview