Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Hocky

Good afternoon everybody!  Sorry for all those who have to shovel snow....got a light inch..stuck mostly on grass...nothing on streets.

alyaks

Good afternoon everyone. 55 degrees here. Sorry to those shoveling also. I've had to do it and know how hard it is....especially if it is heavy wet snow.

jarjar

Squid

Hocky

Stinkerbell

JarJar has taken up farming and doesn't have time for the rest of us.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif 

embrace.gif   Good to see you, my friend!

Stinkerbell

Homer Claus,

Since I was a good girl and was nice to JarJar, can I please post my tastefully done nude photo of Booth?

If not, can I post my group shot of a bunch of hunky Santas in thongs?

Thanks for your consideration!

Your Devoted Forum Member, Stinky Lou Who

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 20, 2009, 01:28:06 PM
JarJar has taken up farming and doesn't have time for the rest of us.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif 

embrace.gif   Good to see you, my friend!

Are you trying to say she has become a "hoe"?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 20, 2009, 01:30:14 PM
Homer Claus,

Since I was a good girl and was nice to JarJar, can I please post my tastefully done nude photo of Booth?

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

alyaks

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 20, 2009, 01:30:14 PM
Homer Claus,

Hey Homer....if I cut out just one hunky Santa in a thong, would that be okay? I know the group shot was too much but just one? Pleeeeease?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: alyaks on December 20, 2009, 02:50:49 PM
Hey Homer....if I cut out just one hunky Santa in a thong, would that be okay? I know the group shot was too much but just one? Pleeeeease?

If he says "yes" then I will also cut one out, and hocky can and jarjar can and Squid can.... then we'll have a collage of thonged Santas!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 20, 2009, 01:31:00 PM
Are you trying to say she has become a "hoe"?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Oh my you hit the nail on the head giggle2.gif Now you owe me one hunky Santa in a thong 6_6.gif

jarjar

Quote from: hocky on December 20, 2009, 01:00:22 PM
Yeah, where the heck have you been?  embrace.gif
I have been still peeking in from work magnifier.gif Do not want to post, they hear the keyboard and come to look what I am doing. Dang they have already blocked enough sites on me at work. Do not want to lose this one to giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on December 20, 2009, 03:36:13 PM
I have been still peeking in from work magnifier.gif Do not want to post, they hear the keyboard and come to look what I am doing. Dang they have already blocked enough sites on me at work. Do not want to lose this one to giggle2.gif
It has been made official. The boys will not be going to school this week, due to the snowstorm. THREE DAYS OFF because of 24 inches of snow. Are you kidding me? When I was a young'un, we might get ONE day off because of snow before we were back in class. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C - Shovelling Fool on December 20, 2009, 04:15:06 PM
It has been made official. The boys will not be going to school this week, due to the snowstorm. THREE DAYS OFF because of 24 inches of snow. Are you kidding me? When I was a young'un, we might get ONE day off because of snow before we were back in class. tumbsup.gif

When I was a kid I had to walk to school in 8' of snow, without shoes, uphill... and yes, BOTH WAYS!

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell Claus on December 20, 2009, 04:45:50 PM
When I was a kid I had to walk to school in 8' of snow, without shoes, uphill... and yes, BOTH WAYS!
This is my neighbor clearing snow. tumbsup.gif

alyaks

4 days before Christmas and all through the house
not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.
They were holding their breath hoping Scrooge wouldn't say
that the cute thong clad Santas wouldn't be able to stay.
They laid out the pretzels, the crackers and beer,
hoping that would give him some holiday cheer.

So please, Homer, please, tell us girls it's a go!
And don't slap us silly and tell all of us No!
blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif beer11.gif

Squid

You must have had a lot of drifting, Joe.  The snow on the car does not match the snow on the roof.  Still, what a pain to dig out of it.  I'm just glad the snow was light.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview