PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 05:02:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Good afternoon!  Who is inviting me over to christmas dinner? I'm  turkey4.gif ............

alyaks

Come on Hocky. We'll have plenty. We're eating at 6:00 tomorrow night, just drive careful because we are suppose to have near blizzard conditions this afternoon and tonight. Just light snow tomorrow morning though so by the time you get here, it should be about over.  giggle2.gif deer1.gif

alyaks

The blizzard is officially here. There is a 50 car pile up on I40 and most highways and secondary roads shut down. Unfortunately, this state isn't prepared like some of the northern states for snow like this. Everyone stay safe and warm and hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Hocky

Quote from: alyaks Been Good! on December 24, 2009, 04:39:11 PM
The blizzard is officially here. There is a 50 car pile up on I40 and most highways and secondary roads shut down. Unfortunately, this state isn't prepared like some of the northern states for snow like this. Everyone stay safe and warm and hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Now how in the heck can I get some christmas dinner if you are having a blizzard?  giggle2.gif

swamp

rolleyes.gif  glad im setting here on my front porch drinking a beer in my shorts, telling gator to bring me a nutter beer and cut the air on after she tosses the cat out  waitress.gif  <<<<gator>>>>>me  canadian1.gif and oscar if hes left facebook  topsecret.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif embarrassed.gif

gator8_24

alyaks

Quote from: Hocky the Grinch on December 24, 2009, 04:54:23 PM
Now how in the heck can I get some christmas dinner if you are having a blizzard?  giggle2.gif

I sent the magic carpet  ipod.gif

Quote from: swamp on December 24, 2009, 05:43:17 PM
rolleyes.gif  glad im setting here on my front porch drinking a beer from my shorts.

That's kinda nasty isn't it swamp?  vomit.gif

CindyLouWho

Merry Christmas to everyone & have a fun safe day with your loved ones!!!!   embrace.gif carolers.gif Xmas Tree

Squid

bobby

jarjar

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

alyaks

Hocky

Ugh!  I ate too much and now I am sleepy.... turkey4.gif giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview