PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 07:53:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on January 05, 2010, 06:42:46 PM
put your cat out and lets go and get warm  shy12.gif whistle.gif inlove1.gif embrace.gif

you are gonna make some ppl jealous!  It's to cold to puit the cat out, you'll have to suffer with 'it' snuggling against your back! hysterical.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on January 05, 2010, 06:45:49 PM
you are gonna make some ppl jealous!  It's to cold to puit the cat out, you'll have to suffer with 'it' snuggling against your back! hysterical.gif
swear2.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif MOL

swamp

alyaks

Squid

I'm afraid to ask what "MOF" means.

Good morning, all!  xoxoxo

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

alyaks

jarjar

Good morning, try to stay toasty and warm everyone  winter31.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Julie

gator8_24

Good Morning from COLD , but sunny Florida!  It was 22 this morning and that's not nice of Mother Nature!  giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Baby New Year Squid on January 06, 2010, 04:45:38 AM
I'm afraid to ask what "MOF" means.

Good morning, all!  xoxoxo

LOL It rhymes with 'dart'. with a mean old in front. Swamp likes it  hysterical.gif

Hocky

Good morning....badge day today!  It's too freaking cold outside to go to work .....suppose to snow 3-5 inches here tomorrow too.  We don't do well with snow here in Cincinnati.   hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Hocky on January 06, 2010, 08:47:59 AM
Good morning....badge day today!  It's too freaking cold outside to go to work .....suppose to snow 3-5 inches here tomorrow too.  We don't do well with snow here in Cincinnati.   hysterical.gif
Are your Bengals going to show up and try to beat the NY Jets this week? I sure hope so. All the Jets fans are acting liking they are going to win the Superbowl or something. tumbsup.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on January 06, 2010, 08:39:38 AM
LOL It rhymes with 'dart'. with a mean old in front. Swamp likes it  hysterical.gif
fart.gif fart.gif fart.gif fart.gif  mean old  fart.gif hysterical.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on January 06, 2010, 07:17:47 PM
Are your Bengals going to show up and try to beat the NY Jets this week? I sure hope so. All the Jets fans are acting liking they are going to win the Superbowl or something. tumbsup.gif

I dunno...the Jets stomped them 37-zip.....I have a feeling it will be a repeat butt whooping.  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Squid

Good morning, everyone.  Long weekend coming up!  wooo hooo!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview