Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Almost good afternoon, peeps.  Forum sure is quiet today.

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on January 17, 2010, 08:50:14 AM
Almost good afternoon, peeps.  Forum sure is quiet today.

I have been out sweating on my farm plowing fields and growing crops.  Then I had to collect chicken eggs, harvest my trees, and help my neighbors.  Whew! I am tired!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Hocky on January 17, 2010, 09:54:57 AM
I have been out sweating on my farm plowing fields and growing crops.  Then I had to collect chicken eggs, harvest my trees, and help my neighbors.  Whew! I am tired!
I totally rearranged the farm!  You don't know tired until you start swappin' farm plots around!

Stinkerbell

Has anyone bothered to milk my cow yet? I forgot my password and I'm afraid she'll blow up.

Dave K

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 17, 2010, 05:27:52 PM
Has anyone bothered to milk my cow yet? I forgot my password and I'm afraid she'll blow up.

Dunno, I need to add you....dunno your FB name either! LOL

who me?

Squid

Good morning, all.  The crop is harvested, the plots are seeded, the chickens' eggs gathered, the cows milked, the trees harvested, the cats brushed, the lamb petted, gifts received and given, fences placed and donkeys brushed.  Now I have to get to work.  Phew!

Homer

gator8_24

Joe C

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on January 18, 2010, 04:09:48 AM
Good morning, all.  The crop is harvested, the plots are seeded, the chickens' eggs gathered, the cows milked, the trees harvested, the cats brushed, the lamb petted, gifts received and given, fences placed and donkeys brushed.  Now I have to get to work.  Phew!

^^^^^What she said^^^^^

Oh and I started a zoo too...breeding animals as we speak.  I can think of worse addictions, right Squidly?  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Hocky on January 18, 2010, 08:06:16 PM
^^^^^What she said^^^^^

Oh and I started a zoo too...breeding animals as we speak.  I can think of worse addictions, right Squidly?  giggle2.gif
Message me your facebook name, Hockerella, I think I just HAVE to have you as a neighbor!  Drink plenty of fluids on the farm, my friend, I don't want you dehydrating!

Joe C

Homer

alyaks

jarjar

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview