PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 05:47:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 06, 2010, 02:02:50 PM
Up to 28 inches now  swear2.gif

Know you love it, can keep warm under your Snuggie and play on the puter, make some soup and snuggle up with the cats!  Do they have a blankie too? giggle2.gif

PunkInDrublic

I only got 8 inches of the white stuff. When I woke up this morning, couldn't see out any windows or the patio doors because of the snow drifts, so I called off work. When the maintenance man finally cleared the drifts out from in front of my door, I was glad to see the wind had completely blown the snow off of my car. It's just kinda funny to see the grass in front of my building, but the one next to it has close to 2 feet in their yard.

CindyLouWho

Everyone stay warm & be safe during all this crap  embrace.gif   It finally stopped here , now they're calling for more Tues night  no-no.gif   

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on February 06, 2010, 02:51:32 PM
Know you love it, can keep warm under your Snuggie and play on the puter, make some soup and snuggle up with the cats!  Do they have a blankie too? giggle2.gif

They have more stuff than me

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Hey, it finally stopped snowing. One side of the van is now dug out. The van is also cleared off. I have 10 feet of street with the big plowed pile to shovel along with the other side of the van. I dumped the snow from the van to that side, so it is piled 4-5 feet high. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

alyaks

Good Evening everyone. Hope all y'all that got so much snow have managed to keep warm and safe!

PunkInDrublic

calvin and hobbes had to be the best comic ever!!!

who me?

Homer

Good Morning Peeps!  elf2.gif elf2.gif elf2.gif

Someone send their kid to my house. I got $25 for someone to shovel my snow.

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters. Time to refresh the computer and go back shoveling. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

While shoveling, don't forget to breathe, fellas!  People hold their breaths when shoveling, which causes lots of problems.  BREATHE!

Good morning, all.  Not a single flake fell over the last couple of days for us.  They told us to brace ourselves and the storm wound up skirting us.  Hope everyone is warm and snug and safe.

Homer

Today's Menu  cook.gif

Spinach & Artichoke Dip w/ assorted chips and stuff
Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers

Mustard & Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin Roast
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Forgot to mention the Spinach & Artichoke Dip is topped with shredded Sharp Cheddar, Mild Cheddar, Oaxaca and Monterey Jack cheeses then placed in the oven until all nice and gooey.

Dave K

Squid

Quote from: Homer on February 07, 2010, 07:59:27 AM
Today's Menu  cook.gif

Forgot to mention the Spinach & Artichoke Dip is topped with shredded Sharp Cheddar, Mild Cheddar, Oaxaca and Monterey Jack cheeses then placed in the oven until all nice and gooey.
Wooo hoooo!  Party at Homer's place!  The menu sounds deeelish and decadent.  I'm on my way.....

gator8_24

Today's Menu  cook.gif

Sounds sooo good!  Hope u will have ppl to help eat it all! Otherwise Squid and I will be there before the game starts! I esp. like the 'gooey' part lol

Also about the shoveling of snow, make that $25 per inch!  I was just watching the Q and they had 24 inches there.

Oh BTW Good Morning Everyone!

who me?

Today's Menu  cook.gif

Dang Hommie you looking for a roommie?  huh.gif

Homer

Quote from: who me? on February 07, 2010, 09:33:22 AM
Dang Hommie you looking for a roommie?  huh.gif

In this economy I might need one soon. Getting harder each day to make ends meet.  rolleyes.gif

who me?

If you cook like that alot and like cats well count me in  turkey4.gif
Ahhh but first do you play nurse maid too? I'm going to be having spinal fusion surgery soon and need someone to baby me
   giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview