PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 09:22:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on March 05, 2010, 07:10:53 PM
Just think....hips and thighs, hips and thighs........

Still want pizza?  giggle2.gif
ROFL.... I didn't get the pizza.

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 05, 2010, 08:15:10 PM
Here u go Squiddly! And A Pepsi, too!
Ahhh, tyvm!  Just what I needed... a virtual pizza! 

Good morning, gang.  Have a great weekend.

Darling SilverDodger

Good morning   Breakfast will be at Homer's place... He making pancakes and bacon for all  turkey4.gif hi11.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Darling SilverDodger

Homer I want extra pancakes for breakfast.. PS like the apron   whistle.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

Considering I didn't get pizza last night, I'm all ready for pancakes!  Maple syrup, please.  tyvm

gator8_24

Good Morning Everyone!  I see Homer isn't responding to all the pancake request.  He might be in a foul mood since Junior won the pole at the Atlanta race!  In fact Jr broke the qualifying speed record for ALL races since they have had the COT car!  Jeffy boy was whining with his cheese! hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on March 06, 2010, 06:55:39 AM
Good Morning Everyone!  I see Homer isn't responding to all the pancake request.  He might be in a foul mood since Junior won the pole at the Atlanta race!  In fact Jr broke the qualifying speed record for ALL races since they have had the COT car!  Jeffy boy was whining with his cheese! hysterical.gif

Wake me when Jr actually wins a race

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters!

Homer, if you follow through with that, you might become Rip van Winkle.

Do they have a Masters Series in Nascar? You know, where old dudes drive slower cars? tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Homer

Good morning Peeps!  elf2.gif elf2.gif elf2.gif

Junior will find a way of raising his level of "suckitude" today

Squid

Does that mean he'll suck more or less?  giggle2.gif

Good morning, gang.  I'm having a lovely, slow Sunday morning.  coffee.gif

Homer

Quote from: Squid on March 07, 2010, 06:49:31 AM
Does that mean he'll suck more or less?  giggle2.gif

Good morning, gang.  I'm having a lovely, slow Sunday morning.  coffee.gif

He sucks so much that he has stretch marks on his lips  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on March 07, 2010, 06:22:09 AM
Good morning Peeps!  elf2.gif elf2.gif elf2.gif

Junior will find a way of raising his level of "suckitude" today

You just can't take it when the jabs are about your driver lol. But is your "suckitude"  anything like succotash?

Good Morning Everyone!   Got a  nasty head cold today which will no doubt last all week.  Sinus headache too.  But that's life!

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on March 07, 2010, 07:09:47 AM
You just can't take it when the jabs are about your driver lol. But is your "suckitude"  anything like succotash?

Good Morning Everyone!   Got a  nasty head cold today which will no doubt last all week.  Sinus headache too.  But that's life!

That's what happens when your mouth is attached to Junior's tailpipe.  tongue.gif

snowflower

shocked.gif no-no.gif Did I read this right? Ohhhhkaaaaaayyy!!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

C~M

who me?

Quote from: Homer on March 07, 2010, 06:52:27 AM
He sucks so much that he has stretch marks on his lips  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

OMG... Homer you crack me up with some of the things you come up with   hysterical.gif
I love coming to this forum it always puts a smile on my face...
Thanks... I needed that!

Oh and ... morning all  coffee.gif

Homer

Quote from: who me? on March 07, 2010, 08:43:51 AM
OMG... Homer you crack me up with some of the things you come up with   hysterical.gif
I love coming to this forum it always puts a smile on my face...
Thanks... I needed that!

Oh and ... morning all  coffee.gif

elf2.gif elf2.gif elf2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on March 07, 2010, 07:21:52 AM
That's what happens when your mouth is attached to Junior's tailpipe.  tongue.gif

Which tail pipe? hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview