PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 01:50:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on June 01, 2010, 04:59:09 AM
I don't think I'll be going back on vacation anytime soon.

It was just downright GROSS!

Sounds like you had a great time...lol, where did you go?

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 01, 2010, 05:01:07 AM
Sounds like you had a great time...lol, where did you go?

Not too far, thank God.

Just to Williamsburg, VA.

I went to Bucsh Gardens, definitely not worth the money. It was nice getting away, but don't think I would EVER go back there.

C~M

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on June 01, 2010, 05:51:10 AM
Not too far, thank God.

Just to Williamsburg, VA.

I went to Bucsh Gardens, definitely not worth the money. It was nice getting away, but don't think I would EVER go back there.

Busch Gardens used to be great there, we used to go all the time, but if you aren't into riding non stop rides it  isn't worth the money.  We used to drive there from Bracey, VA and then back in a day.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 01, 2010, 05:54:41 AM
Busch Gardens used to be great there, we used to go all the time, but if you aren't into riding non stop rides it  isn't worth the money.  We used to drive there from Bracey, VA and then back in a day.

Just saw on the TV, something about Theme parks with the best food & BG in Williamsburg was one of them and said it was one of the most beautiful park.

Good Morning Everyone!

C~M

Good Morning Peeps!!
Happy Badge Day!!

Squid

Good morning!  It's Wednesday so go get them thar badges!

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 01, 2010, 05:54:41 AM

That was the problem! I LOVE roller coasters, and it wasn't enough there for me. They only had (maybe at the most) 4 or 5 roller coasters. I think my money will be dumped back into Kings Dominion since I basically grew up near that park. I guess I'm so used to KD I thought I was going to BG to see nothing but roller coasters. Lol, all i saw were places to eat.  I live right down the street from Six Flags, and still have yet to try them out.

Anyways, I still had fun minus the little creatures that greeted us in the resort.

lilsh0rtii445

Good Morning, everyone!
coffee.gif

Happy Badge Day, and good luck!

blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

who me?

Homer

gator8_24

who me?

Squid

Good morning, everyone, it's almost the weekend.  Hang on!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

lilsh0rtii445

Homer

gator8_24

gator8_24

Ok, Homer are you behind the blacked out nude Minis?Did you put on your xray glasses? blowkisses.gif giggle2.gif  The male mini is so hot compared to the gals!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview