PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 02:53:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Prime rib is in the oven and I should be feasting by kickoff time.  elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on October 24, 2010, 08:41:16 AM
Prime rib is in the oven and I should be feasting by kickoff time.  elf2.gif

I'm on my way!  Just be sure you answer the door!!  Say,what happened to the Phillies enroute to the WS?

Good Afternoon Everyone!  TMW going to Orlando for 3 days.  Just hope my puter is still working then!

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on October 24, 2010, 10:31:32 AM
I'm on my way!  Just be sure you answer the door!!  Say,what happened to the Phillies enroute to the WS?

Good Afternoon Everyone!  TMW going to Orlando for 3 days.  Just hope my puter is still working then!

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

bobby

Homer

bobby

only thing is i cant get the color right. i just got a tower and am using it with my old monitor. i went through all the settings, but the screen is still kinda yellowish

Homer

Quote from: bobby on October 24, 2010, 07:36:35 PM
only thing is i cant get the color right. i just got a tower and am using it with my old monitor. i went through all the settings, but the screen is still kinda yellowish

Was it yellow on the old pc?

Disconnect the monitor cable and make sure none of the pins were accidentally bent and try reconnecting

bobby

the old one was actually connected through an HDMI cord. this tower doesn't have one so im using the screw in DVI cord. ill try to unplug and replug

bobby

none of them were bent, just kinda dusty. i blew off the dust but no help still yellow

Homer

gator8_24

Good Morning Everyone!  I beat Homer in the shop this morning.  Guess that prime rib didn't settle right! 

Plus, it's 2 months til Christmas!  Say it isn't so! santamail.gif Xmas Tree

Homer

Homer

Homer

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Good Evening!  Just home from Orlando.  This time of year is usally cooler but not this year!  I was at Epcot, food and wine festival and nearly melted!  Now it's going to be cooler from that front that had the bad storms.

Joe C

gator8_24

Good Afternoon!

Joe C

shamoo

coffee.gif good mornin people  and have a great weekend trick n treatin  diablo.gif beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview